chapter 15

Hello!!! Did you miss me??!?!!! I miss you guys so much! I'm back!! I just finished my first semester in my diploma and now we have a 5 months break. Honestly Im so sorry that I left you for so long. I have no idea. Even this chapter short and suck bc no idea lmao. 

Please enjoy this chapter and leave a comment and vote!!

--

Naomi Winters

I sobbed when I saw the flashback of what happened to me before I blacked out. "I remember.." I mumbled to myself. I felt a warm tear fell from my eyes. I caressed my baby bump. "Thank God you're save, baby," I said to my baby. I felt the baby moved and she kicked me. I was taken aback since she barely kicks me. A small smile appeared on my lips.

--

"And I swear she's like a freaking Britney Spears, like legit", Jake joked while driving. My mom and I were both laughing like a maniac. Today I got discharged and we're finally going home. "So Naomi.. mind to tell me now what happened?", my mother asked. I sighed "It was Drew" I blurted out. "Wait... Drew??" my mother asked in confusion. My eyes were bulged out. I touched my lips and looked at my brother who is driving. He was also shocked that I blurted out. "Shit shit shit why did I said that," I said to myself. I began to panic.

My mom furrowed her eyebrows. "Drew pushed you?? Honey, you gotta be kidding me. Why did Drew do such thing to you?" my mom asked again. Tears start to fill in my eyes. I heard my brother coughing. "Uhh so mom, you want something to eat?" he changed the subject.

"No. Just drive straight home" my mom replied. She looked at me and stroke my arm. "You know you can tell me, hun" she wiped my tears. I sobbed so hard and hugged her. Jake at the front seat looked at us through the rear-view mirror.

--

We all arrived home and my mom and I were both in her room and I'm confessing all of the secrets that I've been hiding. From the day I got drugged, raped, kicked out of the University, I met Mason, how he helped me and all that. "Oh Naomi, why won't you be honest with me. I'm your mother" she wrapped her arms around me. "I was so scared. Even the first time you saw Mason you look like you're about to rip his head into half" I said in between sobs. I heard my mom chuckled.

"I'm glad that you met a nice guy like Mason. I mean what if you met someone like... like that guy next door?" my mom pointed at the window. "You mean tha-" I burst out laughing.

"Thanks, mom for everything" I hugged my mom. "I love you, Naomi. You're my only daughter and now you're giving me a grandchild" she caressed my bump. "Oh, how I wish that Mason is really her father. I started to love him like my own son" my mother winked at me. I smiled and sighed. "I also wish that he's my husband either. Too bad he's engaged to the woman of his life"

--

Mason Green

"I'm sorry Jess. I can't do this anymore" "Jess, I think we should put an end to our relationship" "Jess. We h-"

"Mr. Green?" my driver approached me. I flinched at his sudden approach. "You scared me" I put my hand on my chest, feeling the heartbeat rising. "I'm sorry. I was waiting for you for like almost half an hour. Are you ready to go now?" he asked. I nodded and walk towards my car. I sat at the back and unlocked my phone. I opened messages and texted Jess.

To: Jess

Hey are you free tonight?

From: Jess

Hi, yeah. I'm free. What's up?

To: Jess

Great, I'll come over tonight at 8.

From: Jess

Alright. I love you

--

The day went by so fast. I check the time on my Rolex. It's 8:03p.m. I pressed the doorbell and a few seconds later, Jess unlocked the door open. She smiled so brightly when she saw me. She wraps her arms around me. "I've missed you" she greeted and kissed my cheek. I let out a heavy sigh and unwraps her arms from me. She looks confused by my action—and a little hurt.

"Jess, look. I'm very sorry but I think we should end our relationship here" I look at her eyes. They started to fill up with tears. "I knew it," she said. "Jess, I'm sorry but I don't feel the connection between us anymore" I explained. She nodded her head.

"I understand, but Mason" she began to sob. "What about our baby?? You want him or her to grow up without a father?? How could you?" she cried. "Jesus, Jess. That's not my baby. I didn't sleep with you" I raised my voice a little. This is getting out of hand. Is she blaming me??

"It is, Mason!!" she tugged on my shirt, sobbing on my chest. "It is not, Jess. Come on, don't blame me. I know it's not my child and I also know that you've been sleeping around with another guy" I explained. She looked at me in shocked, her face seems a little pale. "H-how di- did you know" she stutters.

"Oh so it is true?! Man I was just guessing" I said to myself

"I saw with my own eyes" I lied. Okay now I do feel bad but it's not my fault. "I'm sorry Mason" she sobbed even harder. "Goodbye, Jess" I pulled Jess away from me and I walk away.

Honestly, I do feel bad for her. I really hope whoever the father is will take responsibility for Jess and their future child. 

--

VOTE AND COMMENT

VOTE AND COMMENT

pps: im sorry because this chapter is so short. I promise next chapter will be longer than my authors-block-break.