chapter 6

what?! yeay 44 read, 3 votes?! unbelievable hahahah i know its not that many but to me it is!

read a/n okay!

enjoy!

||fb||

Chapter SIX - The Fiance

------------------------------

Mason Green

Finally, after 5 hours drive, I'm here. I'm home. Not Naomi's home but.. oh shut up Mason. I walk out of the cab and stretch myself. The driver pulls out my luggage. I handed him a hundred bill and ask him to keep the change. He smiled, nodded and left.

I drag my luggage, stepping into my mansion. I saw my maid is cleaning the huge statue that my dad bought. She smiled when she sees me and bowed politely. I return her smile and she offered to take my luggage upstairs, which I let. I walk into the kitchen and surprisingly meet Jess there.

"Mason!" She exclaimed and hugged me. I hug her back and kiss her head. She brings her face near me and gives me a peck. "I thought you're going to come home at 8 so I cook you dinner," she said as she walks back towards the kitchen stove.

"Your maid wants to help but I don't want to. I want this to be special from me to you" she said as she flipped the chicken breast. I inhale the black peppery smells and smiled. "It smells good right?" she asked and I nodded. "So how's your extended business trip?" she asked. I flinched and shrugs.

"Nothing important. Just some business discussions" I replied shortly. Hell, I won't tell her about Naomi. She turns off the stove and put the chicken breast on a plate, at the side she put some French fries and some tomato slices. She put them in front of me and I start digging them. Starving duh. She hugs me from behind and starts kissing my neck.

"Can you please?? I'm eating" I pushed her away. She makes some "tch" sound and went to get a glass of orange juice for me. "Don't you excited to see me?" She asked, with a sad face. I swallow the chewed chicken and nodded. "I miss you but I'm eating and I haven't eaten for 5 hours. I'm starving" I explained. She flashed me a smile—a smile that cant beat Naomi's heart skipping smile—wait hold up no.

I shook my head and she ruffles my hair. "I'll be in your room watching tv if you want to find me" she murmured and left. After eating, I washed my dishes and walk into my room. I saw Jess already laying on my bed smirking. I smiled and sit beside her. "I'm tired," I said shortly. She frowns "You know I'm did not wait for one month and one week for this. Now come on, mason" she trails her hands on my thigh. She comes near me and whispered "Don't you want me" and began nibbling my ear. I try to man up and push her again. "Please? I am tired. I need some shower and some sleep. I'm sorry" I kissed her head and just left to the bathroom.

--

Jessalyn Hale

This freaking guy!! Ugh, Thank God he's freaking rich. If he's poor I'll fucking dump his ass. I close my eyes and exhale. "Be calm Jessalyn. You're better than this" I inhale and exhale. I look at Mason's bathroom door and rolled my eyes. I picked up my bra and underwear back. I put on my neon green dress that I had on earlier and left his house.

I arrived at my penthouse after a minute earlier. I throw my shoes and groan loudly. I take off my dress and bra and panties again and went to bed. After minutes I spend staring at the ceiling I smirked. I take my phone and scroll his name in my contact. I hit dialed and waiting for him to pick up.

"Hello?" he groaned. "Hey I miss you" I giggled. "Already?" he chuckled and I nodded although he can't see me. "Want to have sex?" I asked. He laughed like so hard and I rolled my eyes. "Are you serious? Babe, I bang virgins" he still laughing. "I know and I do know you want some of this" I began entering my finger into my p*ssy and moaned. "Oh yeah. Yes yes," I teased. He exhales and moaned. "Are you naked in bed?" he asked. I nodded and forgot he can't see me so I reply a simple "mhmm"

"Argh fuck" he curses, I smiled, biting my lip. "I'll be there in ten" and he hung up.

--

The next morning, I heard a buzzing sound. I groaned and walk towards the door with cover around my naked body. I take a look at the door's peephole and I cursed "shit!" I ran towards Drew and shove him off the bed. "Fuck, Jessalyn" he smirked. "No time, Mason is here" I hurriedly wear my pajamas back on. He seems shocked and grabs his boxers and jeans. "Jump from the balcony" I commanded. "Are you fucking serious? You live in a penthouse you idiot" he screamed/ whispered. I slapped my head and drag him into my walk-in closet. "Stay here don't make a sound" I closed the door leaving him there.

I walk back to the front door and smiled at Mason. "You could've texted me. I haven't showered" I fake yawn. He smiled and nodded. "I know, I want to make a surprise. I've been a jerk to my own fiancé" he said and hovered a bouquet of flowers to my face. "Aww you bring me flowers, I love them" I lied. I did not like flowers at all. They're all stupid. I sniff them and grin. "Thanks, Mason" I thanked him. He nodded and said, "Let's go eat breakfast, I'll wait in the car" he left. I nodded and slammed the door. I throw the flowers into the dustbin and walk towards Drew. "Thank God he didn't stay up here. Now leave" I pushed him away. He chuckled and turn around. "See you later babe" he kissed my lips. I kissed him back and before it got wild and hotter I pushed him away and he left.

Honestly, I never really care about Mason. It's just an agreement between our father. Long short story, we're arranged and if we married his father will share half of his money with us. Yes, cliché arranged married stories, me seeing other people behind my fiancé and end up pregnant his child. No, I am not pregnant. Not yet, I think.

I went to the bathroom and take a shower, want to stay longer but thinking of Mason waiting—I have hearts okay—I think a quick shower is enough. I put on my pink pencil skirt and black crop top. Put on some light makeup and rush downstairs. I saw Mason leaning outside his car. I smiled in an apologetic way and he just opens my passenger side door. He went to the driver's side and drive off.

"So where are we going?" I started the conversation. He keeps his hands on the steering wheel and took a glance at me. "Usual place?" he asked and I just nod. It was an awkward silence when suddenly his cold finger touched my neck.

"Is that a hickey?"

------------------------------

A/N : sorry for the short update!! I got writers block and tomorrow i'm going for a holiday!! Im excited + angry at the same time. Excited bc its vacation! duh and angry bc periods *crys*

 so yeah i wanted to post before going to da beach yo. no winter yo.

p/s : VOTE + COMMENT PLEASE :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(