7- Finish this!

"Hello dear it's been a while!" Lombard called. The rifle in my hand was soon gripped tighter.

"Lombard!" I growled through gritted teeth.

"Not even a hello?" He patronised me.

"What do you expect from someone who you tried to kill?" I snarled, getting ready to shoot Lombard.

"My condolences by the way" he said.

"Why?" I asked, a sudden jolt of panic resonated through my being.

"Your husband is dead. I have to admit that he put up a good fight, till I shot him. It took him a while to tell me your where abouts, but after a few persuading torturous methods he told me where you were. Just to be cautious he told me he read all your letters and then burnt them in case I came for you. Stupid idiot because here I am" he explained.

"You're a monster" I ground out.

Lombard ignored me and carried on talking. "You know he became twenty two instead of you" He said lighting a cigarette and one hand slid into his pocket. 

"Are you trying to intimidate me Lombard?" I asked, smirking as I was amused.

"No, I still want you!" He exclaimed pointing his cigarette at me.

"Well you can't have me" I answered shuffling from boot to boot. He padded closer and I began to back up but I felt my back thump against something, as it turned out it was a rather tall scary man, he snatched the rifle from me, broke it in two and then restrained my arms tightly behind my back.

Lombard walked closer. "You see I don't give up!" He exclaimed and pushed his cigarette into my neck, I didn't scream but it sure did hurt. "Strong one aren't we" he teased. He punched me which knocked me out and I remember nothing but black. I wake up not at his camp but in a cellar.

"Wakey wakey". He said sarcastically.

"Wh...where am I?" I stuttered looking around the dark room.

"Welcome home darlin" Lombards voice making its presence in the cold dank room, I felt a shiver travel down my spine. "Cold are we?" He asked and rested a branding iron on my leg, i screamed loudly and I could smell burning flesh. "No one can hear you love, scream all you want!" He exclaimed, roughly wrapping his fingers around my chin making me look at him before he roughly threw my head to the side hurting my neck.

"Son of a....!" He cut me off.

"Please save your compliments" he sneered punching me in the face splitting my lip and I just spat at him.

"You monster" I growled.

"Indeed" he kissed my bruised cheek before walking to the door but he paused "and you're mine" he smiled sickly and left me alone in the darkness.

My mental torture was back, there was no going back or recovering from this. I was finished, he was breaking my will slowly but that was something that cruel monster didn't need to know.

Please vote and comment