Possessed

Piper POV
     I really didn't want to dump Jason. Honest! I swear it on the river Styx. The problem was the stupid eldion in my body. I realized he could do whatever he wanted in my body! I just made him promise to stay away from Percy, Jason, and Leo. I don't know how it got into camp. We fought for control over my body. He won for a few moments when I was with Jason. I can't remember what I said but I remember seeing a pained hurt look on Jason's face. He said "ok if that's what you want" than left. I wanted to call out to him ask him what was wrong, but I couldn't. I was possessed.

Leo's POV
      When Jason came into bunker nine crying he had us all in a state of shock. When he told us what happened I went to hunt Piper down.

"What the Hades is wrong with you!" I said as soon as I saw her.

"What do you mean" she asked

"You know what I mean!" I yelled

"Leo! What are you talking about?!"

"Why did you dump Jason! Piper why?"

Suddenly her eyes turned gold and she spoke in a voice that wasn't hers. "It's all part of my plan" she/the voice said.
Eldions!(sorry of it's spelled wrong)
"she made me promise to stay away from you but didn't say anything about her." it said again. Than I took off for bunker nine.

"Guys!" I yelled as soon as I was in there. Jason was gone. Percy and Annabeth looked sad.
"Where's Jason?"

"He went back to CJ" Annabeth said.

"What! no! Piper didn't dump him!" a I yelled sticking up for my sister.

"What do you mean" asked Percy.

"Remember on the Argo II when she made the eldions leave us?"

They both nodded.

"Piper said it for three of us! She is possessed right now!"

Annabeth stood and ran.

Annabeth POV
         When I saw Piper I saw t was true! Her eyes were gold. She had no control. It made me upset. Jason left because of Piper. Piper doesn't know because she's possessed. I went to the Aphrodite cabin. I grabbed Drew and told her what was happening. I told her to fix Piper.

"Why would I do that?" Drew asked clearly annoyed.
I took out my dagger."do you want to know what will happen if you don't?"
She gulped and shook her head.
I brought her to Piper. After she got rid of the eldion, making it swear on the River Styx never to come back to camp half blood. But Drew did her part. I had
a feeling Drew wouldn't be a agreeable for too much longer. I(obviously) was correct but it wasn't good this time. As the eldion spirit left her, and she was still in a daze Drew ordered Piper into a coma. Oh gods.

Pipers POV
     As I fell in the coma I had one though: Jason