Chapter 1

"Here's your cheese Plagg." He shoved a can of Plagg's absolute favorite, camembert, into his hoodie on his way home. "Rough battle today."

Ladybug and him had just finished a battle against Volpina, a new transfer student. She was quite a trouble maker. Especially going around and spilling lies to those around her. For example, being related to the fox superhero by flashing around a replica of the fox miraculous.

He took a sharp turn past an alleyway until he caught sight of something red in the corner of his eyes. Taking a few steps back, thinking it was possibly Ladybug, he hid behind a couple of stacked boxes. He took a quick peak and saw something he had never expected. It was Marinette with a red and black spotted kwami.

"Oh Tikki." Marinette sighed. "What are we going to do?"

"It's going to be alright Mari! You have Chatnoir!" spoke the little red kwami in an oh-so-adorable-voice.

Plagg's ears twitched to her voice. Struggling his way out of Adrien's hoodie, he looked at the same direction he was. A big smile grew on his face the moment his eyes rested on Tikki.

'Does Plagg like her?' Thought Adrien as he saw how soft Plagg's expression was; something seen quite rarely.

"But, we're heroes. We're supposed to protect Paris from all kinds of danger. What if we fail Tikki? I'm scared of being hated." She teared up a bit until Tikki came up to rub softly against her face.

With a grin, Tikki poked Marinette's foreheading dearly. "I'll be here for you! Chatnoir too! You won't be alone Mari, it'll be ok."

She let out another sigh before surrendering into a smile. "You're right. I need to stop thinking so much about things and going into my head. Thank you Tikki. Let's get going before we get caught."

'Already did Milady.' Adrien chuckled quietly to himself as he pressed lightly up against the boxes to shield himself from their sight.

Marinette walked past them as Tikki snuck into her cardigan's pocket before going off in the opposite direction. Once Adrien deemed they were far enough, he sped out of the alleyway til he headed home.

He entered his bedroom confused. So many thoughts were rushing through his head from the sudden encounter and discovery. The sound of the door slamming quite loud caught Nathalie's attention as she rushed over to ask if he was alright.

Adrien flopped onto his bed and zoned out while Plagg enjoyed another serving of his stinky, camembert cheese.

'Wait, so Marinette is Ladybug?! As in milady, my bugaboo, my princess?? What? Well, now that I think about it and see more closely, they both do look quite similar. Especially those beautiful bluebell eyes. She is Ladybug! I mean, she was with a kwami by the name of Tikki? Plagg seems to have already known. So it's ok if I fall for Marinette, right? I knew I eventually would anyway. I mean, who wouldn't like a girl like her?? Ah... I can't tell her anything though. It'd be too shocking. Maybe, just maybe. I'll keep it a secret until she notices me. I really do love her.'