Chapter 6

'Chatnoir. Adrien. Chatnoir. Adrien. Chatnoir. Adrien—ugh! I can't decide!' She fell onto her bed in frustration and stared at her reflection from the balcony door. 'If I were in a dangerous situation, who would I call for first?'

She didn't need to think for long until the image of a grinning cat came to mind. She understood her feelings now. That settles it all.

A couple taps on the door pulled her out of her thoughts and she saw the humanized cat in leather waiting outside for the door to open. She went over and opened it. Out of the blue, he pulled her into a hug. Her heart raced as her face reddened. A smile glued onto her face.

"Hey Mari."

She caressed his face. "Hey kitty."

An adorable purr ringed in her ears as he broke their hug. "It feels like you need to tell me something."

Confused, her eyes glimpsed at the white bag laying on her desk. Inside was Adrien's beanie meant to be given to him, but failed twice to do so. With some quick thoughts, she walked over to get the bag and tossed it to Chatnoir.

"You can have this. I couldn't give it to my old crush."

"Really?!" A happy smile rested on her face as he tried on the beanie with his ears poking through; suddenly, he was surprised at the previous comment and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Wait, old crush?! Who do you like now?"

She wondered why he was so concerned, but proceeded to turn her face away and blushed. "I-It's you."

"You? You?? Who in their right mind calls their kid yo—" His eyes widened open as he engulfed her into a tight hug. "Me?! You like me?!"

"C-Chat?!" She was fuming red.

The two tripped over their feet and fell into her bed in each other's embrace. "I love you too!"

With a small laugh, she gave him a quick peck on the lips. "I've come to notice you."

He smirked and pressed their foreheads together. "I've noticed you a long, long time ago milady."