Carry me (Sasunaru)

It was the weekend for the lovers, the weather was perfect as the wind blew softly and the sun was shining accompanied by white clouds filling up the blue sky.

The lovers, Sasuke and Naruto was relaxing on the couch, as their feet was resting on the coffee table. They were both tucked in a blanket and Naruto's head leaning on Sasuke's chest. Their fingers entwined with one another's under the blanket. Their eyes were locked on the television as they watched a movie.

"Ha! You lost the bet! Bella fell in love with Edward instead of Jacob!"

"Tsk. What a movie." Sasuke arrogantly snorted, not admitting defeat.

"Isn't it obvious?"

"Movies usually have a twist, especially for romance films," the older man shrugged as he inhaled the scent of the blonde's hair.

"Besides, the wolf looked good with Bella." He exhaled with a soft voice.

Naruto jumped out of the couch, tossing the blanket aside and escaping Sasuke's arms.

He danced, "Bastard. You lost. Who lost? You lost!" hands on his hips as he poked out his tongue, mocking the other.

"Yeah, yeah. I lost. So what of it?" The other calmly replied.

"You have to carry me whenever I want you to for this entire week!"

"What? What nonsense is that?"

"It's the bet! Don't pretend you don't know! We even pinky-promised!" Naruto stuck his pinky out with his puppy dog face, eyes sparkling and he pouted.

Sasuke folded his arms strictly, as he cleared his throat. "Did I?"

"Now,now Sasuke! It was a bet. You can't pretend you didn't just lost."

"I did not."

"You did!"

"Not."

"Bastard!"

"Loser."

What a jerk. Naruto cannot believe this!

--------------------------

Ugh. Why is Sasuke doing this? Naruto was on his back as he carry him around the house.

"Let's cook ramen!"

"Alright, will you come down?"

"Of course not!"

Sasuke annoying twitched knowing it will be very difficult and troublesome to carry an idiot on his back while making ramen.

"Sasuke! I want to put the noodles in the pot!" Naruto struggled.

"Wait. Moron the water hasn't boil-"

Naruto pushed too hard against Sasuke making him lose balance as he hit the pot.

It fell onto the ground with a loud 'clang' and water was spilling all over the floor. The two boys was on the ground as well, Sasuke was soaked from the waist down.

"Ugh.. You moron."

He couldn't bring himself to punch the idiot.

"Again!" Naruto giggled childishly.

It was going to be a long week.

----------------------------

The couple was walking down a hallway together, proceeding to their lockers after chemistry class.

"Sasukeee. I'm tired." Naruto yawned before he pouted.

"Is that so?" His lover replied casually while he place his textbook back into the locker.

The blonde slammed the locker and cleared his throat loudly.

"Ahem! I said I'm tired!" he grinned.

Sasuke stared at him with a are-you-serious kind of look.

He sighed, "I'll carry you, my love."

"Why,thank you!"

Naruto chuckled again childishly, climbing onto Sasuke's back.

Sasuke lifted him up slowly, carrying him to the next class.

People looked at them weirdly and confusedly. They assumed Naruto had broken his ankle or something.

Sasuke was not humiliated. He did not mind the stares nor the gossips. As long as his love was happy, so was he. Even though he would never show it.

----------------------

The week was ending, and today was the last day of the bet. Naruto decided to use it wisely when they were at a mall.

"Sasuke, you're so strong." Naruto teased him, while he was being piggy-backed. He leaned his head onto his back, Sasuke sure had a nice smell. So nice, it made him sleepy.

"You can say that again." Sasuke was proud he worked out, he got the brawn and the brains. How perfect he is! Yet does Naruto doesn't know what kind of rare man he has!

Naruto wrapped his arms around Sasuke's neck.

"I love you." He rested his chin on his shoulder as he whispered in his ear.

"I love you too."

When they ended the trip, Naruto was fast asleep. The stronger male finally placed Naruto down onto the car's seat. He exercised his arms a bit before starting up his car.

The night lights were beautiful, the night itself was beautiful. How come whenever he spends the day with Naruto, the days seems to be perfect? Even the weather would be perfect.

Naruto added so much colors in his life, added so much happiness. He love him so much, he could die.

He looked over to the boy sleeping soundly as the car stopped at a traffic light. His face looked adorably perfect, his breathing was slow, soft and even. His features framed his face and his bangs covered his forehead perfectly. He was just perfect.

At least Sasuke's definition of perfect.

It struck 12 and the day was over. So was the bet.

Sasuke gently carried Naruto up as he exited the car. This time Naruto was carried princess-style, his face leaning his chest, and his head resting on the man's arm.

This woke the boy alittle, he was half awake when he asked,

"I thought today was the last day you'd carry me."

The raven shook his head and he smiled alittle for him, he replied as he lift him up and closer to kiss his precious's forehead.

"If you want me to, I'll carry you for the rest of my life."