Chapter 12 - First Night

A/N -
One tiny office job and he gets here xD lmao. But it's a better idea to boost the plot or I would've placed this on hold ;o

- Erens P.o.V -

Ever since they took me in, i was a bit worried. When we went over routines the music or someone would make me look bad.

One simple job at a business, suddenly I'm here.

The head boss- Ymir- was hard headed. Every time I offered to dance a routine she'd either get mad or ignore.

A few smirks and chuckles from some of the females in triumph. Everything was shit so far.

I did get to know a few males and females- Sasha- christa- and the other Annie. As for the males- Marco- so called freckled Jesus and a dancer like me. Then theirs- Jean- Connie- the bar tenders.

They only hired me for a waitress or so called waiter. Having to wear a frilly skirt and stockings along with simple buttoned up shirt tucked in.

Which seems to make my life similar-

  "Eren! Get ready! We need you back stage!"

My Wes widened- seeming full of hope-

  "Only to get the ladies in the back room! Don't get your hopes up!"

Suddenly my hopes crashed, that's it!
Even if I don't now the routine and only joined 2 days ago- I want to try! She doesn't give me a chance!

Quickly stomping my way over, Ymir seeming a bit pissed. Crossing her arms. With a cocked eyebrow.

I huffed, tapping my heel against the cleaned wooden floor.

  "No." Turning around as, she directed the Girls and a few men to the clothing rack. "Get ready girls! Soon people will fill in!"

I growled, stomping my way towards the bar. Having Connie clean at the counter,

  "Declined again? It won't be easy to be able to get to her. She's had to many risks.."

Risks? What do you mean risks? Cocking an eyebrow, turning towards Connie as he placed a small shot for me.

  "You seems confused. Have a drink. Loosen up and at least listen to this song."

I furrowed my brows, what the heck. I shrugged, smirking as I took the shot. Slamming the glass on the counter.

It's gonna be a long night.

•••

- Erens P.o.V -

Sudden hang over. Glad I decided to leave right after the dance routine, things were getting to rowdy. Of course it would, but I wasnt exactly sober. So their was more of a chance of getting laid or raped. Which I rather not right now, at least I know whose trying to get in my pants.

Quickly getting up, sliding the frilly skirt off. Keeping the lace panties and stockings. Finding them a bit to comfy for the way they look.

Giggling as I dug in my dresser, finding a white t - shirt that went mid thigh. Covering the comfy lace panties.

I giggled at my devious antics, unlocking the door to my room. Soon realizing a throbbing head ache approach.

My boss | Riren |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें