Chapter 2: The First Film That He Watched

Milo's P.O.V.

I was shocked to see Lucy. And her friends. I din't know what to say after which.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
"Lucy?"
"Hey, Milo."
I shut the door behind me so my family won't think that I'm possessed. "What are you doing in here?"
"I have to show you something." Pines stared at me frequently. He thinks this is his house. I dunno which.
"Why? Do you live here?"
"Used to. Now, come. Me and Pines have to show you something." She tells me. Who lived in here?
While we walk, Pines keeps staring at me. She tells him to knock it off.
"Knock it off, Pines." He shrugs and jerks as Lucy tells him to,
"What, I'm just protecting him."To be sarcastic, is what you mean.
"Whatever. So Milo-"I turn my attention to her. She looks back and turns to her front again. "Have you ever felt under appreciated? Leftout?"
"Yeah, like always. I am always compared to everyone." She nods and mouths 'OH'.
"Have you ever watched a movie?"
"No."
"Well, you are about to see one."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We climbed up the ladder in the attic. She showed me a box full of tapes and stuff. "Are you ready to watch my film, Milo?" The girl with brown hair gave me hers. She gave it to her and played it with the music. It had the girls parents and relatives in Easter, and they gave her some cake. They ate it and then they cut the parts, but they went to the part of the one where everyone was laid on the grass and the girl (Ivorye) threw eggs at them and poured molten lava at them. She left and all.

I found it interesting.

"What about let's watch tomorrow..." I suggested since I was tired. "Okay, Milo." She joined me to go to my room until she stopped to my door.

"Thanks for watching with me today, Mi."

"No worries."

I leaned in and gave her a peck in the cheek. She gave me also. She even hugged me. And one thing led to another, and we kissed.

Hi!

This is so dedicated to aaliyahh2002 and darklxve and also Awk-Fangirl *smile*

To all Lucasnatics!