Chapter 4: The Third Movie, And Saying I Love You

Lucille's P.O.V.
"Look, Pines. I have to break up with you because I can't be with you anymore." I sob while saying this. The truth is, I love Milo more than Pines.
"Why?! Is it because of that Milo?" He exclaims as he throws the things in the attic.
I heard Milo's mom asking him to go upstairs and check if there was a raccoon.
"Please, understand me."
I hear his footsteps. Oh no, he's upstairs, and he's grabbing the door.
"Lucy?" I grab to hold him and he helps me.
"Is there any?!" She asks in a shouting manner.
"No mom." Milo said.
"Check carefully."
He shuts the door.
"Lucy, are you alright? Why do you look so beat up? Did Pines did it?"
I had to be honest. So I said yes.
"I wish I can go back to mom when I had the time, but dad wouldn't allow it."
"It's okay. I love you."
We exchanged looks and I knew that was my type of love. He took me and kissed me again and again until Pines was behind him.
I let go of him and he goes beside me to see Pines and Ivorye holding hands.
"I loved Pines more than you, Mi."
What? What's with Ive and Mi? Were they in love.
"And I loved Lu over you. And that you, Ivo, were the biggest mistake in my life."
I just left the drama place. I didn't want more confusion.
"Lucy."
I ignored his voice and gestures. Until I was led to the hallway.
"What?" I said, my face ruined by anger and fear.
"I had feelings for Ive before you. Before I met you, I met Ivey first. But she wasn't the girl I expected to be in the days. I broke up with her the same day I asked her to be my girlfriend. Forgive me?" He says in an adorable manner. I know he loves me and always.
"I need to know."
"That is the truth."
I went to a guest room and stayed.
----------------------------------------------
4 days after that...
Milo's P.O.V.
"Milo?"
It was Lucille. Finally, my chance to explain.
"I'm sorry." I said first. She was crying.
"Why, Lucy?"
"He hurt me. I dunno why."
She leaned her head to my shoulder and wrapped her arms around my chest.
"Do you maybe wanna watch mine? Privately?" I nod. It was her movie anyway.
Her story was:
It was entitled: Anniversary Treat.
She was making candies filled with the worst poison. She was celebrating her Mom and Dads anniversary. Her mom came from the Philippines and her dad was just from here.
Then at night she went into a laboratory and filled the whole room with explosive liquids.
She ran.
And that was it.
It was complete.
My family was gonna move to Illinois.
I mean Chicago.
"What do you think?"
"I love it."
------------------/////----------------------
Thank you so much!!!! ❤️ I love my readers and I love all Lucasnatics, especially aaliyahh2002 darklxve dannafer11 MilosBitch Awk-Fangirl !!!
Please send me stories and I'll compile all of them to my new story, the Lucasnatics...
Stay Tuned!