Chapter 3: Second movie, first date

Milo's P.O.V.
Today is my first date with Lucille.
I think I'm ready to be a ghost kid.
"Lucille, hey?"
"Hey. Ready for the date?"
I nod.
We went upstairs again and as we grabbed popcorn, I see mom and dad in the living room, sleeping.
"They're asleep."
We watched the second film.
It was Pines' movie. He was walking along the house when he was greeted with a happy birthday gift, he smiled and blew the candle, then his family was inside boxes like birthday presents and all, but the part was, he put his parents in a grinder.
I didn't want to watch it, but I held Lucy with me.
But I found it interesting too. I grab the popcorn bowl, but I found it empty.
They're we three knocks. Everyone rushed to fix the stuff. I felt a heartbeat from her pulse.
Was she still alive?
"Milo, let's hide." She took my hand and grabbed me to the hiding place, the hidden trapdoor.
"Milo?" It was Allison.
"Shhhh..." She whispered.
"Okay."
"Milo? Whatever. That boy is a waste of time anyway." She shook her head and left off.
Waste of time?
Wasn't I a gift? Or am I just a child made out of wedlock?
Lucy's P.O.V.
I heard what his sister said. He doesn't deserve that...
He deserves love and revenge.
He deserves everything. We got up and went to Milo's room.
"Milo-" I stop him from crying.
"What?"
I kissed him. I kissed him wholeheartedly because he deserves comfort, not pain.
"You deserve everything. You shouldn't be like that. Your sister is wrong." I hugged him. He hugged me back.
Hi! Thank you for reading my story and I hope you can get updated with my new YouTube channel, Music With Love And Others...
--------------------------------------------
Get a chance to tell your Milo story through the messages and I'll compile them with a new book, The Lucasnatics...
Dedicated to aaliyahh2002 darklxve Awk-Fangirl and to all Lucasnatics.!!!!