2

I sat on the curb,clutching my bags.

"im human..... i know i am..... i have a heart, a soul, a life...." i said,looking down at my phone background-- a picture of me, tom, matt, and edd. That was the best day of my life.

a car passed by,splashig water in my face.

I sighed and stood,walking back towards an apartment building. I heard they had one vacant.

----TIMESKIP TO A FEW YEARS LATER----

I was walking out to get my mail. Patryk was nice enough to let me use his name for my mail

Im scared. what if tom comes out?! or even worse.. Matt. I cant face him....

i walked to my mailbox with my hood up.

"Hey neighbor! Uh.... Patryk,right?" Matt. Why the hell does it have to be Matt?!

I ran to my apartment and slammed the door. I cant risk it.

----MATT POV----

I walked back in to Tom. "Did i say something wrong to the neighbor?" I looked at him.

Tom shrugged. "Dont know. Dont care."

Edd glared at him. "Be nice."

Tom sighed. "But its the truth!"

I looked down. He's been a lot meaner to me since Tord left again. I wish he could at least be nice to me and edd.

"So, who's the new neighhbor?" Edd asked with a smile.

"His name is patryk! And hes always wearing a red hoodie exactly....like....Oh god..." I ran out the door and pounded on "Patryk" 's door.

He opened it,his eyes widening. 

"Tord...." i hugged him tight,gripping his hoodie tightly.

He slowly hugged back. "Matt please dont tell Edd and Tom....

I smiled. "I wont...."