6

------TORD'S POV------

I looked at the man standing at the doorway wide eyed at me, myself looking right back terrified. This man had ruined me. This man is what caused all of this. This man is the person who made me this uncontrollable monster.

{FLASHBACK- NO ONES POV}

It may have been only 2002, but did the year ever change of how many lives would be lost and how..? Tord Larrson. He may of been only a teen but he was already on the run. Not from cops, not from normal pedestrians on the street. From fear, and hope. He was running to the only solution he thought was left because of what he had. He had a sickness which would of made him die early. Death would come to his door quicker than a friend walking to his house. He'd be gone in only a few days. But he saw a solution. The only one he could choose at the time really, since there were no cures for him at the time. Nothing at all.

He stopped near an abandoned alleyway, having a door at the end of it, and him going through. It was dark and eerie, couldn't really see anything, making him bring out his lighter. "H-hello?" His voice shook throug the abandoned looking place and suddenly head lights had turned on all over the building, making it come to life. He saw a man coming out looking miserably tired, and another helping him stand some. "Who are you kid and what are you doing here this late?!" He snapped tiredly and Tord had flinched to him being loud. "I-i came because I heard you were looking for test subjects.." He said, trying to stand up and be brave only to have them both look at him confused.

The man being held went over to him and bent down to his height. "Aren't you a bit young to be-" "I don't care I just want to live longer! I don't want some disease to take me from a life that needs living out other than only seeing it from a window!" Tord cried out despair in his eyes and the other mans eyes widened a bit, standing straight again. "...kid...what's your name...?"

"Tord..Tord Larrson...you?"
"#^%*" (must keep the name a secret for you all readers to find out)

{THREE YEARS LATER}

It was only three years later when the man had seen Tord in which he taken in, in his temporary bedroom laying there looking completely lifeless, making him run over and see if he was breathing or not.

"#%++%!!!!!" He yelled for him holding Tord in his arms wide eyed, him running up to #%++% looking scared. They had both started multiple operations and tests to try and bring him back, but nothing, and no pulse, causing that to be one of the worst nights of their lives, especially #^%*'s since he really did take him in as his own..

{PRESENT TIME- TORDS POV}

I had let go of Edd and growled at #^%*, who had made this all happen.

"This is all your fault!!" I yelled out to him and sprinted off, not saying another word