Chapter 4

Fears.

Everyone has them.

I also have them.

And now one of my biggest came true.

"In line is Sarah Parker, is she going to take the barrier or is she going to fail?" I heard through the big speakers coming.

I felt some sweat dripping down of my back.

I drove Silvano a little bit more.

I felt his feet come from the ground and when I looked down I saw a big black hole.

Silvano lost his balance and I fell off his back down in the black hole.

"Nooooooooooooooooo!!" I screamed and I woke up at the stables at my house.

I breathed heavily and then I felt a warm hand on my back.

I looked to the person next to me and in my relief it was Niall.

"Hey you alright?" he asked. "We fell asleep and I woke up by you screaming, did you had a nightmare?" he asked and I nodded.

"Hey its okay, I'm here" he said and he comforted me.

I laid my head on his shoulder and relaxed a little.

"Thanks" I said.

I could not tell him about my dream, he would think I'm crazy to have dreams like that, but to be honest, I have this sort of nightmares now for a month and every dream it gets worse and makes me scary.

"It's alright you don't have to tell me about your dream. Maybe later" he said and he kissed the top of my head.

I wanted to change the subject so I said: "What happened? How come that we fell asleep?"

He stood up and tries to explain with his hands what happened and it looked so funny that a big smile grew on my face.

"Well... you know... we rode home and a white horse had made fun in meadow and it wasn't white anymore so we had to clean it with a water hose and when the horse was clean I decided that you also needed a bath so we had a water fight and ended up here in the straw and you fell asleep because I think you were so tired from the cross and stuff" he said.

"Oh yeah, now you saying it, I remember" I said and I smiled.

I also stood up and walked to the big doors and opened it.

Great, it was already dark outside.

"Uh how do you think you are going to get home?" I asked and I saw him fumbling with his thumbs.

"Well, I kind of left my car at the cross because we went to your home with the horse, you remember?" he said and I laughed a little.

Do I have to ask him to come in?

No that would be so awkward.

And what about my uncle, what would he think?

Maybe he recognizes him and talk about my fangirling.

But I could not let him stand here in the dark.

THAT would be rude.

I made up my mind and decided to ask him to stay, because there was no other way of him getting home.

"I would love to" he replied, "but only if it's okay with you?"

I smiled and let him inside our house.