Chapter 10

Sarah

I couldn't remember a lot from last night. I know we had took some drinks, maybe a lot more than we were supposed to take, but it was such a nice evening and I had a lot of fun with my friends.

I'm so happy I have them as my friends. First I was really lonely here and I only had my horses and my Uncle and two or three girls at school, but they weren't very good friends of me.

I rubbed my eyes and saw I was lying in a bed. Wow I didn't expected that from me that I actually reached a bed to sleep on instead of the ground or something.

A laughed at my own thoughts but when I looked next to me I saw Harry sleeping and on the other side Louis.

Well now I couldn't hold in my laughing and I tried to climb over Harry but instead of climbing over him I fell on top of him and we both felt of the bed.

Oops, I guess I had drunk a lot tonight that I still wasn't able to stay on my own feet.

Harry groaned and when he saw me on top of him and that we were lying on the ground he looked surprised.

"There are also other ways to wake me up, do you know that?" he said and I laughed.

"I know but I tried to climb over you but I was still a little tipsy from last night so I fell on top of you and then we both fell of the bed" I said and I started laughing again.

"I actually like this position, let's sleep a little longer" Harry said and I nodded. It wasn't really bad how we lay. My head was on his chest and our legs were intertwined but since we are friends, it's just normal. Niall can't get mad at me because of this. Maybe this was the way we fell asleep last night and we both couldn't remember. Well no one have to know if we just sleep for an hour or so.

_________________________________________________________

I woke up again but this time because of loud talking.

"Look at them, they look so cute" I recognized as Eleanor's voice.

Ughh who were they talking about.

I opened my eyes and I felt an arm around me. I looked at the person beneath me and I saw Harry.

God damn it, why am I sleeping on top of him. This is so awkward.

I tried to push his arm away and thank god I got free out of his grasp.

I stood up and the others saw me approaching them.

They were in the kitchen and I sat at one of the chairs at the table where everyone sat on.

"You and Harry lay so cute together" Eleanor said and I rolled my eyes.

"Hell no! I'm with Niall, remember?" I said and she laughed.

"I know, I'm just teasing you" she said.

"But it looked like you were a lovely couple" she added.

I groaned in response and she laughed.

I picked a bowl and put some cereal in it but didn't really eat from it, I just whirled my spoon around in the bowl and looked in front of me and stared at nothing.

Dreaming away in my thoughts about Niall, but came back to reality when Liam snapped his fingers in front of my eyes.

"Hey is something wrong?" he asked but I shook my head no.

"I'm just thinking 'bout Niall who is now all alone in his house. I think I miss him" I said and I looked at Liam and he smiled.

"Maybe you should go back then" he said and I nodded.