Prologue

My hair was dripping wet as I walked out of the bathroom and threw a pair of shorts and a loose T-shirt over myself.

It was another Saturday night with my bff where all we did was stay in bed and watch movies, munching on anything and everything. After an hour or so I got up to switch DVDs.

"Bro, I need pads" whined my best friend as she rolled around in bed,clutching her stomach. Looking at me from the corner of her eyes, she squirmed even more.

"It's already nine. The store wouldn't be open this late" I glanced at the clock mounted on the wall.

"Yes,but the mall closes at 9:30. You have thirty minutes to go get me a few. I don't have any! "

" I'll get them tomorrow. There is one in my bag there- "

"I used it already. I have a tap attached to my vagina right now and if you don't go get me pads, imma bleed all over the bed and- "

"Let me go pee first" I said quickly.

"NO! I'm bleeding! Is peeing your priority over m- "

"Fine, fine! I'll go get them" I mumbled as I grabbed my phone and some money. "I hope I reach before they close".

♡♡♡

Taking a taxi was the worst decision I ever made. The driver was an old man who wouldn't let the needle cross sixty. He took twenty minutes to drop me off at the mall which was supposed to be a ten minute drive.

The mall was vacant and some of the stores were already closed up, and there were only few lights and fewer employees to greet me.

"Ma'am we close in another ten minutes" spoke a man with a wet mop in his hand.

"Yes I know, I'll be a minute"

He nodded and I rushed past him towards the lift. My fingers were about to press the button, but I realised that they had shut it down. Taking the stairs I made my way two floors up, and to the medical store.

"Pads!" I exhaled, as I tried to catch my breath.

"Tch" the lady made an annoyed face at me, before switching on the light and walking in. She was about to wind up for the day,and I made her open the store up; clearly, she was irritated.

"Which brand?" she spit, throwing me a look.

"Uh, 'whisper' "I whispered.

"Here" she handed me a bag and I paid quickly. She followed me out.

Checking my phone, it said I had five more minutes to spare and I really really had to pee. I could manage to hold it in until I reached home though but I still had time, and it'd take less than three minutes to pass urine right?

I ran towards the toilet, and rushed in. I was quicker than I thought I'd be. I walked out of the cubicle and twisted the knob and that's when I stilled. It wouldn't turn! I couldn't open the damn door. I panicked and used both my hands to try and twist it but it was clearly locked from outside.

"Shit!" I cursed and banged my fists against the thick wooden door.

"Help! " I screamed as loud as I could. Many other phrases like 'open up please' , 'it's locked' , 'is somebody there?' , 'please help me!' , left my mouth. As I kept begging and yelling for help, I failed to realise that it was already past nine thirty.

After what seemed like forever, after I lost the last drop of hope I had left in me, and before a tear could slip out of my eyes, the door opened with an audible click.My heart swelled ; I grabbed the bag I had dropped on the counter and walked out.

All the panic that was drained out of my system seconds ago was restored in no time when I noticed that all the lights were off and the only thing that lit up the mall was the moonlight which seeped in through the glass windows.

There wasn't a single human in sight, not like I could see much anyway. My heart felt like it would jump out of my chest anytime. I was fcking locked up inside a mall, alone and I had no idea what to do. I did the first thing that felt right. I screamed.

" HELP! PLEASE, I'M STILL INSIDE! DON'T LOCK ME UP IN HERE, LET ME OUT YOU ASSHOLES! " and I ran down the immobile escalator.

Before I could do much a hand yanked me back and covered my mouth. I thrashed around and tried to save myself before I heard a deep voice bringing me to halt all my actions.

"Shh..stop screaming" he said.

I knew who it was, I wish I didn't. I could recognise the voice, but I hoped it wasn't him. I was okay as long as it was anybody but him; I'd rather die than spend a night locked up in a mall with this boy.

I stayed still for a few seconds, and he took his hand off of me. Turning around, I saw what I hated the most.

"Taehyung?"

"Yes,babe. It's me" he smirked.

---

[A/N]

I'm planning to write twenty four chapters in this book, let's see.
Hope you liked this chapter though♡