♧ Hour 16 ♧

His lips traced a line down to my clavicle before sucking on the skin there.  Letting my fingers thread through his red hair, I yanked him back,  leaning down to bite down on his neck instead.

"Ch-Chae uh" he moaned,  as his hands traveled up and down my sides,pulling me hard against his crotch.

Satisfied with the mark I left on his neck which would show for a couple of days, I let my hands wander down to the hem of his shirt. Bunching and grabbing the cotton, I lifted it up a little to expose a well toned stomach with a tattoo on the side. 

Ridding him of the shirt, my fingers trailed down his chest,  tracing the borders of his muscles and caressing his tattoo a bit too much.

He noticed as my eyes drank him in,  in his half naked glory. I licked and bit my lip until his hand came up to release my bottom lip from between my teeth.

"I-I got this one last year,  and this" he pointed to the Japanese characters on his side,   "the year before".

"Tell me about them later" I smiled up at him before pressing my lips back against his neck,  my tongue poking out to deliver kitten licks.

Taehyung stayed motionless and limp. Every part of him soft except for his very prominent hard-on pressing against my inner thigh. I had no idea where all the new found courage came from as I kissed down his chest,  stopping at his umbilicus to circle my tongue around it.

"Goddd" Taehyung inhaled sharply,  his eyes closing for a brief second before opening back up.  He looked fucked out even before i did anything and it drove me crazy.  All those fantasies with him at the center of it were flooding back into my head and I shivered as the reality hit me hard. I finally would get to feel him against me,  under me and in me. 

The last bit of my sanity jumped out of the window when he mumbled,  "You're going to kill me Chae" and I noticed his bottom lip then being abused between his teeth.

Groaning, I placed my hand against his bulge and pressed down on it.

"Fuuck" a long drawn out moan left his lips as he sat up straight, biting harder.

I moved up to place a firm kiss against his cheek, my lips then against his jaw before nibbling on his lobe. "Tae.."

"hm? "

I swallowed, "I love you" I breathed out, palming him through his pants harder and rougher as every second passed. This was totally not how I planned out my confession to be but..

"I-ngh I love you more" he managed before threading his fingers through my hair and pulling me against him for a much needed kiss. This time, it was so much more gentler and yet passionate.

Making my way down his chest for the second time,  I smirked as I unbuttoned his jeans before pulling the zip down ever so slowly.

He stayed still until my fingers brushed against his bulge again. I almost gasped when he quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me back up against him.

I was back on his lap,  my eyes looking straight at his as he took in a deep breath before wetting his lips.

"I-I don't want to do this Chae" he mumbled and my heart sank.  I released a breath I had no idea I was holding as tears threatened to spill. My hands fell to my sides as I bit the insides of my cheeks, staring blankly at him as pain bloomed inside.

--

AN

If you enjoying this shiteu, then pls hit vote, leave a comment or maybe tap that follow (^_-)