♧ Hour 15 ♧

Taehyung sat down on the floor, taking one last look at me before laying flat on his back. He grabbed one of the pillows, tucking it under his head as he placed his hands on his tummy ready to fall asleep.

"Wake me up five minutes before the next hour" he ordered as if I was his maid.

"no what the hell? " I ran over to the boy, kicking his feet with mine.

" What? "

" Don't sleep on me like that!" I groaned.

"I'm not sleeping on you" he winked, "do you want me to?".

"Gosh! " I facepalmed, " fuck you Taehyung! ".

" Yeah, someday" he responded.

I decided to leave him there and go entertain myself.

"maybe today" he added, which made me stop in my tracks only to fix him with a glare. He giggled, before pressing his face against the pillow and closing his eyes shut.

He just.. Slept. And there was nothing I could do. He wouldn't even wake up! Just when I thought it was my game, this boy decides to ruin everything and makes it his.

Annoyed, I left the spot, aimlessly roaming around the mall, looking at random shit and hoping that something would attract my interest but nothing did. Not as much as Taehyung. Nowhere close.

I passed almost fifty minutes doing nothing and I had never been so excited yet bored in my life. I was looking forward to what Taehyung would do once I woke him up. Would he just kiss me? Would it be that easy? Would I even make it that easy for him? Nah.

I searched for a nice piece of cloth and tied it around my jaw like a ninja, covering my lips up until the top of my nose. This was it. Looking down at the time, there were only six minutes left and I wanted to wake him up on time so I ran upto the sleeping piece of shit.

"Hey" I nudged his side but he didn't even move an inch. Furrowing my brows, I sat down beside him, "Taehyung-ah!" I shook him harder.

"Tae wake up you lil- mmf" and he smashed his lips against mine.

"Ah! "I yelped in pain, pushing him away.

" Fuck that hurt! "Taehyung pressed his hand against his lips.

" it hurt me more!" I smacked his arm, "you hit my nose Tae!" I flinched in pain, taking off the stupid make shift mask to tend to my now pained nose tip.

"I can't believe I fucked up" he mumbled under his breath.

"Asshole" I cursed, looking away, massaging my nose softly.

After a minute of silence, he spoke, "How many more left?".

"One minute" I answered, looking up at him with expectant eyes.

He looked down at his fingers,  at the floor below, at the phone in my hand and then back at my lips.

"Taehyung.. " I started and his head snapped up,  eyes locking with mine in an instant.

" Kiss me you idiot!"

The next thing I knew, I was scooped into his lap,  my legs on either side of him; and his lips flush against mine. His hands came up to cup my face as he pulled me closer,  angling his face a little to the side,  deepening the kiss.

Taehyung sucked on my lips and it felt like magic.  He tasted heavenly,  considering the fact that the boy had woken up minutes ago. 

I didn't want him to pull away even though both of us were out of breath.  With a loud smacking sound, we pulled apart and I hesitantly looked up at him.  Heat rose to my cheeks at the sight of his flushed cheeks and saliva coated lips.

The boy released a breath before taking a deep one and his lips crashed down onto mine again while I was so unprepared. His hand traveled to the back of my neck,  pushing me harder against him as the other held onto my hips.

This time,  I let my fingers thread through his hair,  breathing into his mouth and inhaling sharply,  unable to hold in my breath anymore. 

Taehyung grinned against my lips which made me sigh and smile.  How long had we waited for this to happen?

His hand traveled down to my ass and gave it a firm squeeze making me moan into his mouth.  I quickly pulled away,  "Tae!"  my breath came in pants,  ".. you idiot".

"What did I say? " he raised his brows. Boy must've learnt it from that cocky little maknae.

" What did you say? " I questioned back,  comfortable now on his lap but flushed pink and red.

" Told you I'd be kissing you and your nice ass would be in my lap,  didn't I? "

" You fucker! This is happening only because I chose you over my ego and I- mmf" and he pressed his lips to mine again.

--

AN

Late update.  But hey,  it's fine as long as it is good right?
I can't believe i wrote 500 words of just a kiss lmao.  Happy new year to all my babies out there,  hope you have a best year ahead.  Ily <3