Part 11

OMG IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE ILL PROBABLY SPAM TODAY NOW😂

Ponyboy's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of Soda walking in, and jumping onto the bed, he started to tickle me, and I just couldn't stop laughing, "S...AHAHHA... SODA! AHAHHAHA ST... STOP AHAHHA" I tried to talk, but it didn't work to well. Soda was grinning, laughing with me, and after a few seconds he stopped and said, "breakfast is ready!" I got up and pulled on a clean shirt, which was very difficult, and jeans and went to sit at the table. Darry was acting kind of funny. He was smiling through the whole meal, and didn't say a word. I think Soda knew about it because he was just staring at me. "So, how's the arm?" Soda asked me, "alright, I guess." Gosh, that breakfast was so unusual. After, I offered to help with the dishes, and they said that they could do it, that I should rest. Rest? I don't wanna rest! I decided to go outside for a walk. I saw Steve getting out of his car and walking up to the house. "Hey kid, how you doing" Steve said nicely. "Fine, " I responded, "are you here to pick up Soda for work?" I asked. "Sure..." His face reddened. What the hell is going on around here. Steve never talks to me like that. What ever. I decided to walk to the Dairy Queen. I minding my own business, when I heard a car pull up next to me, I looked over, and it was a dark blue car full of socs. "Hey look, it's the kid who killed George" and smirked at me. "Why can't you guys just leave me alone for a day, huh?!" I'd never talked back to anyone like that before, besides Darry. "Geez, I guess this guy woke up on the wrong side of the bed!" Someone in the back said. Then, they just drove off.

I made my way towards the front of the line. I decided to just get a vanilla cone. I got my cone and paid the money, an walked home. When I walked into the door, I heard Two-Bit shout "HE'S HERE" then everyone yelled "SURPRISE!"