Memories (2)

Chapter 2:

Winter's POV

I was walking home from saying goodbye to Arima. As soon as I got home, there were police cars and my sisters were outside talking to a man who looked like a business man to me but for sure I think its the CCG. My eyes widened.

'No, no, no.' I said in my mind.

I ran towards my sisters. "Autumn! Jamesy!" I yelled.

"Winter!" They said in unison and they hugged me when I reached them.

"Wh-what happened!?" I asked.

"A ghoul attacked" my brother said from behind. His right arm is broken, he had bandages around his head and his left leg is broken.

"Where's mom and dad?" I asked hoping that they're alive.

The three of them stayed silent and gave looks at each other.

"No..." I said quietly.

'It can't be...' I said in my mind and tears streamed down my cheeks.

Autumn and Jamesy hugged me and cried. I started to cry.

'I will avenge my parents. I'll do whatever it takes to wipe out those pesky ghouls.' I said in my mind and wiped my tears away.

"We will take the four of you in a safe place till we clean up your apartment." The man that my sisters were talking to said.

My brother, Victor nodded.

"Are you from the CCG?" I asked the man.

"Let me guess, you want to avenge our parents." Victor said.

"Oh no, I was just curious-of course I want to avenge our parents!" I said sarcastically at first then mad.

"Calm down, Winter" Jamesy said.

"Yes I am. You want to join?" The man asked.

"Yes" I said.

"Very well. But you'll have to be in the academy first before you can become a ghoul investigator. From what school were you in?" He asked.

"Sieshen High School." I said.

"OK. You'll have to leave Sieshen High School and be in the academy." He said.

"Yes I know. When can I get started?" I asked.

"Next week." He said and I nodded. "I'm Marude by the way." He said and offered me a hand to shake.

I accepted it. "Winter. Nice to met you Marude-san." I said and gave a small smile. He smiled and left.

"Go get them 'Deadly Fury'" Autumn said.

"Tch. The Deadly Fury gets what she wants" I said.

"And I'm not gonna stop you. Never take a dragon's toy." Victor said.

I smiled at him and nodded.

"Good luck sis" Jamesy said.

"Thanks" I said.

You better watch out ghouls. Cause this dragon is gonna burn you all! Nobody messes with my family! You will pay. Pay for what you've done! You will pay me with your SOULS! DEATH will be coming for you. I might as well be a Death Goddess to you ghouls. That'd be... Wonderful. *grins evilly* *chuckles evilly*