Memories (3)

Chapter 3:

Now...

Winter's POV

I arrived at the CCG. I went to the elevator. I just turned 21 and had a haircut 3 days ago. I can still remember of what happened when i was 16. Memories. The only thing that hurts the most.

This is my first time here in the CCG. I have a meeting today with some higher rank ghoul investigators.

"Ah, Haddock. Nice to meet you on your first day. Your quite early for the meeting. Excited?" I look at the person and it was Shinohara.

"Hello Shinohara-san.I'm always early and yes I'm a bit excited but nervous." I said.

"Don't worry. You'll be fine." Shinohara said.

Soon other investigators came and we started the meeting. I didn't really pay attention that much since I spaced out. Again. Typical me. I wasn't paying attention to their names either. All I know is Shinohara, Marude and Fura Taishi? I didn't really expect him to be here. And I didn't recognized him because of how he looks now

The meeting was soon over. Investigators getting out of the meeting room including me. As soon as I got out someone called me.

"Haddock." I looked back and saw a man with white hair wearing glasses and quite tall. He almost look like Arima.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Come with me." He said.

"Uh... OK..." I said and followed him.

He really looks like Arima. Maybe it is Arima. But I'm not sure. Maybe he's a different person that looks like Arima.

We reach to an office. Guessing that it was his. We went in.

"What made you join the CCG?" He asked.

Memories filled in my mind. The day he left and the day my parents died.

"Ghouls... They killed my parents. Luckily my siblings are alive." I said.

"You mean Victor, Autumn and Jamesy?" He asked.

My eyes widened. "H-how did you know?" I asked. 'Are you a stalker or something?'

"You didn't pay attention much during the meeting didn't you?" He asked.

I sighed. "Yes... Sorry." I said. "What's your name?" I asked.

"You don't recognize me? Yuki?" He said.

My eyes widened and I look at him. "A-arima?" I said.

He gave me a smile. I feel like I'm gonna cry but didn't. I hugged him and he hugged back.

"I missed you." I said.

"Me too... When did the incident happen?" Arima asked.

I stayed silent for a while. "The day you left." I said not making eye contact with him and my eyes getting watery.

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

"Nah... Its OK. It's not your fault." I said and gave a small smile. "So... Was this your secret the whole time?" I asked.

"Yes. Your still a clever girl." Arima said. I slightly chuckled. "You don't really smile much anymore." He said.

"Yeah... Because of that day you left and my parents died." I said as I tried to hold my tears.

The memories I had with my parents and with him a long time ago. Its sad that the person so close to you and loved is gone and you can only remember them in your memory.

"How are your siblings?" He asked.

"They're fine." I said.

"Would you like to eat lunch with me?" He asked.

"Uh... Sure! Sounds great." I said and gave him a smile.

There was silence between us. Just like the old days.

"So..." I said breaking the silence. "You died your hair white?" I asked.

He nodded. I pouted a bit. "I'm gonna miss your blue hair. Like how I miss your chubby cheeks!" I said and tried to poke his cheek but he caught my hand.

He smirked at me when I had a blank expression when he caught my hand. "When are you gonna stop poking my cheek?" He asked.

"Hm... I don't know. It depends." I said and smiled. I miss the old times we use to hang out.

Arima just sighed. "If you poke my cheek, I'll do this." He said and licked my hand.

I shivered and yanked my hand away from his grip. "A-arima!" I said. He only chukled slightly. I rolled my eyes. "Well... I'll see you at lunch later." I said and walked towards the door.

I hold the knob and was about to turn it. "Uhm... What should I call you?" I asked.

'I can just call him Arima!' *major facepalm* 'uuugh! What's wrong with me today' I said in my mind.

Just before I was gonna tell him to forget about it, he spoke. "Anything you like. I don't mind."

I was thinking for a while. "Is Kishou alright? Or Arima-kun? Only when we're alone." I said

"Its fine. I said anything right?" He said. I nodded. He walked towards me and kissed my cheek. "I still remembered that we kissed." He said and I blushed.

"Ye-yeah... We did..." I said as the memory flashes into my mind. It makes me happy when I think of that memory. That was my first kiss and I liked it.

Arima held my chin like he did last time. I was staring at his grey orbs. It makes me melt when I look into his eyes and I would blush harder on the way he holds my chin and also putting his arm around my waist. He slowly leaned forward and our lips met for the second time. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. I snaked my arms around his neck. We kissed passionately. Arima licked my lips asking for entrance but I didn't let him. He then poked my waist which I'm ticklish. I crouched down a bit, my mouth opened and Arima was able to enter.

Good job Kishou. Note the sarcasm. He roamed around and explored my mouth with his tongue. To be honest... He's a good kisser. I slightly moaned and for sure Arima liked it. We broke our kiss for air. I was panting cause I almost couldn't breathe.

"I'll see you later Kishou" I said and pecked his lips. "Aishiteru (I love you)." I said and left.