Kiss Him [Pt.1] (Seungjun x Jihun, Heejun x Youjin)

Summary: Somehow, Heejun and Jihun agree on the wonderful idea of having their boyfriends kiss in front of them because why the hell not?  

This is by: blanksilhouettes on AO3

They're hanging out in Seungjun's room when the idea is proposed.

"You guys should kiss."

Seungjun looks up from his phone to stare at the maknae. Heejun just smiles as he runs his fingers through Youjin's hair.

"What are you talking about?" he asks. The screen of his phone goes black as it rests over his stomach. Jihun shifts on the bed, Seungjun sitting up slightly before pillowing his head on the younger's thighs once again.

"He's talking about you and Youjin kissing, sweetie."

"Yeah!"

"This is the first time I've heard of this." Youjin finally speaks, looking between the three of them in confusion. From where he's laying on the bed Seungjun nods in agreement before sitting up. He scooches towards the wall as Jihun's fingers brush along his arm before resting in his own lap.

"That's because we were discussing it the other night." Heejun says cheerfully. He grins and nods to Jihun who finishes the statement.

"I wasn't really up for it at first, but we got to talking and decided we wanted to see it."

Youjin shifts away from Heejun uncomfortably, joining Seungjun against the wall the bed is pushed up against. Looking between the maknae line Seungjun feels a shiver run down his spine. It's scary enough just when they're smiling.

He makes a grab for Youjin's hand and the older groans.

"That is literally the worst possible thing you could do in this situation." he mutters, though he doesn't take his hand away.

Heejun and Jihun both smirk evilly.

"Youjinnie..."

"Seungjunnie..."

Seungjun is pulled away from the wall by his sleeve as Jihun positions him onto his knees. He looks up to find Youjin in the same predicament, Heejun guiding him with arms wrapped around his elbows behind his back. Soon enough, the two oldest members of KNK are kneeling across from each other.

"You can't," Youjin is at a loss for words, craning his neck to look back at Heejun. "You don't expect us to-"

He's cut off by Heejun who puts his fingers on the elder's chin and turns him to face Seungjun again.

"We do, dear."

Jihun laughs and gently pushes Seungjun forward. It startles him, to the point where he's falling forward, only to have Youjin hold him up as best as he can when Heejun lets go of his arms. Seungjun tries to regain his balance and finds that his knees are pressed up against Youjin's.

He looks up and smiles sheepishly at the older.

"Get to it then." Jihun says from behind him, crossing his arms and watching the two expectantly. Heejun claps his hands together once and waits just the same.

Seungjun shakes his head slightly and tries to pull away from Youjin, but the other just smiles awkwardly and holds onto his arms.

"Come on, Youjin." he whines, stopping the struggle early and pouting. Even though Youjin's expression says he doesn't want to do it he nods his head, if only because Jihun is staring daggers into him as Heejun's hand rests on the small of his back.

"You know we can't..."

'Defy them.'

It goes unsaid and has Seungjun finally nodding. A displeased Jihun is a harsh Jihun, and he doesn't even know what Heejun gets up to with Youjin when the older disobeys. Not listening equals punishment.

Another small push on his shoulder and Seungjun is leaning forward.

Neither of them are sure what to do, used to having someone else take control of any kissing. It's a slow start, Seungjun placing his hand on Youjin's knee while the other puts one on his shoulder. The bed shifts beneath their combined weight.

Lips finally meet, a little awkward and very very hesitant.

Heejun coos off to the side.

It's actually not as bad as Seungjun originally thought it would be. Not that he thought it would be bad in the first place, just that maybe Jihun would get mad at him for kissing Youjin (even though he so clearly stated it was something he wanted to happen). Jihun's appreciative whistle says otherwise. It spurs Seungjun to deepen the brief touch of lips into something more.

Youjin's mouth is warm as he licks into it.

Things get messy, tongues entangling as teeth clack together. Youjin grips his sweater and tries in vain to hold back a whine.

"Don't be quiet, babe." Heejun whispers while rubbing calm circles into Youjin's back. "I want to hear every little noise you make."

Youjin whimpers and pulls back, panting against Seungjun's mouth and trying to catch his breath. They both look the same: lips red and slick with saliva, eyes hooded, cheeks dusted rosy pink.

Without another moment's pause the two are leaning into each other again.

This time it's a full-blown makeout, one that has even Jihun groaning at the sight and wrapping his arms around Seungjun's waist.

The older jumps but doesn't pull away, not even when he pushes his hands under his shirt and up to his chest. His fingers brush over sensitive nipples and Seungjun jolts, moaning softly into Youjin's mouth.

Behind Youjin the maknae is busy finding a way to sit comfortably, placing himself in such a way that Youjin is sitting between his legs. His own hands move down to the older's thighs, one pulling them apart while the other begins to palm him through his jeans. Heejun turns to press his lips against Youjin's neck and relishes in the soft sounds coming from his throat.

"Heejun, do you mind...?"

Jihun is already moving, sliding his hand into the back of Seungjun's pants as he leans over the other to get a good position.

Rolling his eyes in faux annoyance Heejun just nods with a smile.

"As long as you don't mind this." he says, hands working deftly on Youjin's button and zipper. Jihun shakes his head to silently convey that no, he doesn't mind, and the two between them are still utterly lost in each other without knowing what's to come.