Secret's Out (Seungjun x Inseong)

Credit to jinhyukk on AO3

Dedicated to EmilyHatfield4

------------------------------------------------

“Even the smallest sound of your breath. I want to make it mine. Look at us, we’re different from the typical love story. You and I want each other as it is.”

Backseat, JYJ.

-

It was a late, Sunday evening and Park Seungjun was spending his time relaxing and lying comfortably on his bed, watching one of his favorite television shows on his phone. He heard the front door open, his curiosity peaked as he listened closely. He heard the mumbles of his other roommates as they shuffled out of the dorm, the door making a loud thunk as it shut behind them. Usually, Seungjun would feel a little dejected that his members left him behind once again, but in their defense they probably assumed he was asleep. However, right now he was a little too preoccupied to care. He just hoped they brought him back something yummy to eat and a lot of it. After all, that was probably the reasoning behind why they had left in the first place. He turned his attention back towards his phone, laughing at the characters making fun of one another on the screen. But he was quickly distracted once again, hearing his bedroom door slide open. He peaked over the edge of his phone, wondering who hadn’t gone with the others to eat. It was Inseong.
The younger closed the door behind him and turned to Seungjun, looking a bit anxious. “We have about thirty minutes give or take before the others come back.” Seungjun stared at Inseong blankly for a few long moments, wondering why the younger was relaying this information to him. Did it matter how quickly or slowly they came back as long as they returned with food? Inseong reached down and gripped the hem of his white sweater, pulling it over his head and dropping it to the ground. He then made his way towards Seungjun’s bed.

“So?” Seungjun asked, raising a brow as he sat up a little, confused as to what Inseong’s point was. The younger stopped his current task of trying to unbuckle his pants long enough to give Seungjun an 'Are-you-fucking-kidding-me-right-now' look.

“So,” he emphasized the word with annoyance at Seungjun’s ignorance, “you better take your clothes off right now because we only have a short time to fuck before they come back.”

Oh. Oh. That’s what the other was referring to. When Inseong saw recognition flash in Seungjun’s eyes, he was satisfied and returned to unzipping his pants, sliding them down his thighs and kicking them to the side to join his forgotten shirt. Seungjun locked his phone, setting it to the ground and sat up completely, reaching behind to his back and pulling his thin T-shirt up and over his head. To be honest, he had almost completely forgotten about their little “arrangement”. It had been a long time since Inseong had come into his room seeking sex that it had almost completely slipped Seungjun’s mind. More often than not, these days Inseong would come into his room for other things like to watch a movie together, or to bring the elder food when he slept through dinner. Seungjun’s favorite times were when Inseong would slip his way into the bedroom in the middle of the night, claiming he didn’t want to sleep alone. Seungjun would wrap his arms around Inseong and the younger would snuggle close to his chest, sighing happily. Within minutes, Inseong would be asleep, but Seungjun would still be awake, watching the younger’s peaceful features as he drifted off into dreamland. Sometimes, Inseong would talk in his sleep. It would be meaningless mumbles of conversations, but Seungjun thought it was cute and amusing none-the-less and would have to put a hand over his mouth to silence his giggles.

But all of that didn’t begin until Inseong and Seungjun became fuck buddies. The deal was made such a long time ago that Seungjun wasn’t sure he completely remembered all the details of how this invisible contract came to be. He could barely recall coming home from karaoke one night with the other members, still excited and buzzing with energy and alcohol. When the other weren’t looking, too busy watching a funny comedy show on the television and yelling loudly, Inseong had grabbed Seungjun by the hand and quickly pulled him into the bathroom, locking the door behind them. Seungjun's slowed down reaction didn’t even give him time to process what had happened before Inseong pressed his lips up against the elder's so forcefully, Seungjun hit the wall behind him. But he didn’t pull away. Inseong’s lips were so soft and his hands were running up Seungjun’s chest, fingers gripping at the skin like he was drowning and Seungjun was the air he needed to breathe. Seungjun already wasn’t thinking straight because of the alcohol that flooded his veins, but he could feel the arousal coursing off of the younger in giant waves, and it kind of turned Seungjun on too.