The C-rank mission

So um...the next chapter after a long time since the last update. I'm so sorry...so um...enjoy. I love you all~ ^3^

----------------------------------------

"I'm Ayame, I'm m***********g at point A" I said

"Sasuke, point B" duck-butt hair said

"I'm Sakura, I'm at point C" said pink hair b***h

"Everyone, ready?" said Kakashi-sensei

"Wait! Where Naru-chan?" I asked looking around then I found Naru-chan, he being attack by a cat...(facepalm)

"Good work Naruto, now we can bring it back to the Hokage office. Mission accomplished" said Kakashi

-at the Hokage office-

"Oi! Old man, I want an new mission. I don't want any D-ranked mission anymore!!!" Naruto yelled at the Hokage as Iruka forehead started twitching and begin to yell at Naruto as he started complaining about the mission was too easy.

_skip the time the Hokage said something because I'm too lazy to hear_

"So you want a new mission right?" Said the Hokage.

"Please grandpa~ give us a new mission please~" I plead with my puppy eyes. He looks at me while sighs.

"Fine! I will give you a new mission. Come on in Tazuna-san" said the Hokage. Then a old man come in and saying something "Who's the shortest one with funny face over there?" He said taking a sip of his beer.

"Bwuhahaha, who the shortest one with funny face?" Naru-chan said while laughing. We started to line up, the tallest one was Sas-gay, next is me then Sakura (I'm gonna kill that bitch for glaring at me), finally Naru-chan is the shortest one. It's take Naru-chan 5 seconds to realize that's he the shortest one here "Let's me go I'm going to kill him!!!" I started smiling sweetly while walking up to him "If you dare to said that again I'm going to cut off your tongue put it in your eyes and cut off your head~ do you understand?" Tazuna started shaking slightly. "Yes Madame.... I'm Tazuna the greatest bridge builder, you have to take me back home safely"

"Okay...now you know what the mission is, go back home and start packing. We will meet at the gate. Now go!!!" Kakashi said as he poof away.

-Time skip to the gate because I'm too lazy to write... I been very lazy these days... I'm so sorry ~

"Hey, look Kakashi-sensei finally come early once in his life (sacram)" I said. "Don't said that Ayame-san. Anyway let's get going, shall we?" said the one who always come late.

I look at Naru-chan and find out that he is very excited. "Why are you so happy Naru-chan~?" I asked him "It's because this is the first time I get out of the village so I'm very excited!!!" Said Naruto as she jumping around like a little kid. So cute~ (^ 3 ^)

"Okay, Naru-chan~ calm down" I noticed that Sas-gay has been looking at Naru-chan for a few minutes... I knew there's something fucking wrong with Sas-gay. "Hey Naru-chan, do you like someone besides Sakura-chan?" "Ha? Hmm... I guess there someone I like" OMG!!! Naru-chan is blushing "Who is that?! Tell me please~" "Well, that person has black hair and black eyes and don't talk much" (hint: Uchiha clans) "Is it Sas-gay?" I asked in silence. It's took Naru-chan a while but he nods. "I fucking knew it!!" I yelled as the team turned around to look at me "What are you looking for?!? Fuck off!!"

"Language!!" Said Kakashi "Fuck you!!!" I yelled at him t(-^- t) as he sighs. I'm the best! ~(^3^)~

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I love sasunaru so much