Training with Jiraiya for 3 years

Me: Poor you.You have to train with the Pervy Sage

Ayame: Why do you so cruel

Jiraiya: Hey what wrong when she train with me

Me: You will peep on her when she go to the hot spring

Ayame: Mizuki-chan does not own any Naruto charater only her own OC.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEARS 1

"Hey Jiraiya-sama what will we do now?" I ask "Okay you will try to make Rasengan okay?" he ask as I nod "Here try and pop this water ballon"he said while give me water ballon "Okay" I said "Hear the Rasengan is very hard technique you have to..." POP "Jiraiya-sama I'm done" I said "What the?Woah you a one speciel kid you know?" he ask "yes I know"I said "Okay then make Rasengan and attack that tree"he said as I nod "RASENGAN" I yell while running to the tree and destroy it.

YEARS 2

 Right now I'm sitting in the hot spring because Jiraiya-sama want to take a break

FLASH BACK

"Eh!?!Hot spring?" I ask "Yeah.Do you want to go to the hot spring to take a break?" Jiraiya ask "You won't peep while I was taking a bath would you?" I ask "N-no o-of couse n-not" he stutter "Good that's what something I want to hear and if you peep I will tell Tsunade-sama and you will be a gonner okay?" I ask.

FLASH BACK END

So now I'm relaxing in the hot spring when I heard "AAAAHHHHHHH PERVE" growing an irk mark I slowly walk to Jiraiya and punch him in the face while yelling "What the hell you said you won't peep and now what did you do huh?Watching the girls take a bath?"I ask while beating him to a bloody pulp "Wait I need to do this for my 'research'"he said "Research my ass" then I relize he is circling me "What are you doing?"I ask "Ayame you're body is perfect how about become my 'research'?" he ask "No thanks" I said but he use his puppy eyes "Fine I'll will become one of your 'research' and the main character..." "Yay thank you Ayame" "...but if you stop peeping on the girls" I said "You know that I can't do that" he said "Then no deal at all" I said "Fine but if only you help me with the full Icha Icha Paradise"he said "Okay" I said.

YEARS 3

"Okay this is the last year I teach you so listen up" he said "Now you need to sign in this summoner scroll and if the scroll accept you,you can summon any toad okay?" he ask "Hai" I said after I said that I was out.

After a while I wake up to see Jiraiya is carry me "What are you doing?" I ask but he don't said anything and drop me down at the cliff "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH" I yell my sensei just drop off the cliff I will kill him "SUMMONING JUTSU:GAMABUNTA" I said then poof "Wha?Who summon me?" gambunta ask "I am" I said "What a kid summon me you gotten be kidding"he said "If you don't believe me you can ask Jiraiya I said "Okay climb on my back kid"he said as I climb on his back and he jump then I zone out from their conversation "Okay I accept that's this kid summon me but only summon in the emergency only" he said then poof away.

It's time for me to travel on my own "Hey Ayame" "Hey Jiraiya-sama" I said "Careful on the way you travel okay?" he ask "Hai Jiraiya-sama" I said "Goodbye Ayame" "Goodbye Jiraiya-sama" and I my own travel road begin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't have anything to say