A simple wish

Me: Hi this is my first upload so um... please don't hate me okay? (=^3^=)

Naruto: Don't worry Aki-kun no one will hate you.

Me: Aw~ thk Naru-chan. I do not own any Naruto character only my own OC.

   -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Allison Nekozawa but I prefer to be call Ayame. I'm 13 and I don't have many friends they said I'm a freak because 1.I have red eyes not ordinary red eyes. My red eyes have black and red pupil (like in Tokyo Ghoul) 2.I have natural red hair with white and black streak 3.I can control the element and I have telekenis 4.I am myself is a mutant with unknown how many ability 5. I have horn...do you know Elfen Lied (If you don't then watch it) yeah it's look exactly like that and finally 6.My mother blame me for my father death.

"Wake up you li-little *hic* bitch *hic* and make me *hic* breakfast" my good for nothing I call mother yell at me after she went to the club and do who know what, don't wanna said a word to my fucking mother I take my bag and went downstair to make my mother and myself breakfast. When I done I ate my breakfast fast and went to school and start a new day! Yay (note the sacram).

"Hey look it's the freak" "Yeah it is" "Don't look at her, she might kill you" everyone mutter "Hey look it's the school loser" Yuuki the school cheerleader said "Hey look it's the school slut" I said back as everyone laugh. I'm gonna tell you this her face look like an apple "You're going down bitch" she said as she attempt to punch me in the face but being the freak I am I kich her in the stomache and run away.

At the lunch break I sit alone reading Naruto book for the 105th time in 1 year. When I heard "Allison Nekozawa come to the princible office. I repeat come the princible office" sighing I take my bag and head to the office. When I get there the school biggest slut is sitting there with the smirk on her face like she is winning something. As I sit down the princible sighing before asking me "Ayame what did you do this time?" "I did nothing" I said "Yes, you did bitch" she said "Shut up man-whore no one ask your fucking face" I said "Okay Ayame, Yuuki you going to have distention for next 2 week. Now go" he said.

As I get home my mother start beating me "Why *slap* the *punch* hell *kich* did *punch* you *slap* get *kich* distention?" she yell as she beat me. After she done she said "Go to your room I don't want to see you here" she point to my room. When I'm in my room I had cried myself to sleep "I wish I can go to the Naruto world" then I start feeling dizzy and I was out.

  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: So what did you think?

Naruto: I think it's awsome Aki-kun

Me: Thanks Naru-chan

I will try to update soon don't worry. See ya later.