Training with Tsunade for 3 years

Me: Hey Kakashi what you doing?

Kakashi: *is poking a mushroom in the corner*

Me: Kakashi stop being like Tamaki

Tamaki: You call my princess

Ayame: What the hell who is he?

Me: Do the disclaimer and Tamaki go back to the club Haruhi need you.

Ayame: Mizuki-chan does not own any Naruto character only her own OC.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEARS 1

So now we are at a hotel while in Village Hidden in Water "Okay let go to the forest I will teach you how to do a monster streng"Tsunade said while lead me to the forest "Okay so you will store your chakra into your fist and punch it.Like this"She said as she punch the make it crash down to the ground "Okay now it your turn"she said "Okay"I said while walking to the tree and punch it and turn around while counting 1->10 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 BAM when I turn around I see the tree that I punch dissapear around 50 meter while Tsunade wide eyes.

YEARS 2 

So I have learn monster streng from Tsunade and we are playing Joker "Shizune-san I now that sensei love playing but does she have to lose every match we are almost out of money?" I yell out while Shizune sweatdrop "You know Ayame she have another name and that's 'The lengdendary sucker'"Shizune said after a momment I burst out laughing "Okay let's me play for you Tsunade-sama" I said "Ha!You look at you you just a kid how can you beat me" the drunk man said while taking a gulp of his sake "What are you scare of a little kid" that will tick him off "No way bring it on kid" so now we are playing Joker "Here the deal if I win I will take all of your money and if I lose I will give you the piece of gold I have found while training." I said as I took out the piece of gold and he look at the gold hungrily ha greakdy bastard.

"Okay kid I won straight flush" he said as I burst out laughing "Tsunade-sama does Ayame gone mad?" Shizune said "Don't worry I believe in her"Tsunade said "Good game old man but not good enough for you to know.Royal flush" I said while show them my card "Ha this money is mine suck on that" I said.Suddenly the men has hold me with the knife at my neck I kinda scare but when I look at Tsunade-sama face I relax.

Slowly she walk up on him and punch him in the face made him fly to the next building "Hey Shizune-san Tsunade-sama can just let me there instead of punch him in the wall right?" I ask "Well Ayame-san we very love you,you know so we will do anything to keep you save"Shizune said "thanks you all" I said.

YEARS 3

This is the last years as I travel with Tsunade-sama I have learn a lot and I can summon slug like Tsunade now and my own summon is a dragon so now I am packing my clothes,weapon,money and stuff.

And now we are heading to the Village Hidden in Hot water "Tsunade-sama do you know where is he?" I ask her"Yes I know he is peeping at the girl right now" she said after that "AAAAAHHHHHHHHH PERVERT" a scream come from the hot spring house "There he is" she point out "JIRAIYA" she yell while runninng to him and punch him in the face making him flying to the building.

"Hear this Jiraiya you better taking care of Ayame like she your life understand?"said Tsunade "Don't worry Tsunade she will be safe with me after all I'm The Toad Sage" Jiraiya said "That's why I'm worry"Tunade mutter but I have heard it.

Then Tsunade contuine her travel and I'm stuck with Pervy Sage for next three years.Oh well I hope it will be fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: And I was like baby baby baby oh...

Neji: Stop that stupid song my ears is going to bleed

Me: Shut up Neji

Ayame: Hey don't be mean

Please geart,vote,comment and like