Five.

I was being forcefully shook and I heard "Camilla! Call back the school tell them we are going to me late!"

"Naomi Cmon"

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around wincing in pain. I grabbed my head in pain.

"You hit yourself pretty hard there" Mr.Banks one of the chaperones said.
"Ladies and gentlemen this is why we don't go off into our own private groups."

Ugh my head was banging. I got up with the whole class staring at me. I grabbed onto one of the football players shoulders and fixed my mini skirt which had sand pouring out from it.

We finally began to walk out of the exhibit. When someone in the front of the line pointed to the poster "aye shorty look just like Naomi"

The whole title changed and it was now "the secret sex lives of ancient Egyptian pharaohs" 

I continued to walk in his grip with his arms around my waist. I didn't even know who he was at this point but I needed to get the hell out this museum that's for sure.

We got onto the bus and he who I once realized was Andrew the quarter back for the team he then asked me "what were you doing in there?"

I couldn't answer.

"And you got sand in your hair" he said shaking it off.

I can't fathom what just happened. I'm in lost of words, but I guess you can say I met the pharaoh.

---------

So I had a lot going on and this was meant to be a short story for those who was begging for an update.