Three.

Once I was done getting dressed it was time to leave the bed room. I was so confused.

All of them looked at me and nodded then strangely led down a dark arched hall with wide widows over looking the sandy dark night of Egypt.

The pushed me into a room by myself. It was Huge could fit my whole student body and the middle school.

There was one long table in the center and food spread across. The smell of the meat smacked me in the face.

I gagged. I assumed Xesis was the one all the way at the end of the table.

"Welcome" he said and his deep voice bounced against the high ceilings and echoed.

"This feast is for you!" he said.

I could only hear him and couldn't see him. He was a true king had the tone and everything. Kinda scared me.

It was only us in the room and I felt weird. I sat down on a hard throne like chair and reached over for the grapes.

I'm guessing he knew I started to eat and didn't say much after.

The smell coming off of the unknown food was making me sick to my stomach not pleasant.

The bread didnt even taste like bread!

The grapes were sour and the wine don't even get me started tasted like hooch!

I sat there idly staring at my plate as I heard him grubbing.

I wanted to apologize for disrespecting him earlier by calling him by his first name.

"Pharaoh..." I said getting up.

"I'm really sorry for calling you by your name" I said halfway towards him he still seemed far.

I finally made it too him and got on my knees infront of him. "I'm sorry" I said.

He didn't acknowledge me but continued to eat. I was getting up when he finally looked at me.

Then at his white golden robe thing. Then back into my eyes. he gave me a 'you know what to do' look that I know oh so well.

I sunk into my knees did he really expect me to suck him off while he was grubbing?

Yes he was attractive but I'm not that kinda girl.

"If you don't I'll get one of the concubines to do it." I sighed at his statement.

He moved it aside and I saw his third leg. It was long. But it wasn't circumcised.

I looked at him and then back it.. I remembered the history class only Jews are circumcised at this time.

I took his wine and through it back swalkowing each drop before placing his member into my mouth annoyed.

I sucked sloppy and didn't get into tricks and all that. I could tell he wasn't satisfied

"They raised you as a princess like that? show me what the mother of Nubia taught you."

I really got into it then disrespecting Nubia

I grabbed ahold of it and began to deepthroat while licking the shaft. I sucked long and hard making him grip onto my hair.

I licked what would be the tip and jerked he got 2 inches longer making him atleast a 10. I was getting wet just by having it in my hands and imagining what it would do to me.

It was honestly turning me on on how it would hurt my tummy a little And the feeling of the stretching.

I got lost in my thought and noticed my whole wrap was gone and on the ground.

"Sit on thy royal throne." he said smirking and sliding down a little showing his toned abs.

I got up and slowly let it enter me making sure to bed down giving him a view.

He grabbed onto my waist and wrapped his other around my arm and shoulder.

He began to vigorously thrust into me. I began to moan uncontrollably I was right it hit me right in the stomach.

He was showing me no mercy. I liked it.

I threw my right leg over him and on the other side of his chair and began to bend into his member.

We both watched in anticipation as it went in and out smoothly. He gripped into my thighs and bit into it with his eyes still on the "show"

White cream began to coat his brown goodness as I came he slapped my thigh.

"Princess! I didnt..give....you permission." He said in the middle of his sexy groans and heavy breathing.

"Uh! forgive me!!" I said bouncing onto it. He stood up gripping onto me and hammered into my love forcefully filling the rooms with skin to skin claps.

I didn't notice how tall he was until I noticed how far from the ground I was.

Our eyes locked and noticing how sexy he was up close made me cum some more.

"Ugh! I can't hold it anymore."

He gave me a dark menacing look. "I dare you." he said through his teeth trying not to groan in pleasure.

"Uh!" I said squirting lightly into his stomach.

He then went for a couple more pumps before giving out. He threw me off of him and onto the chair and came into the fire besides us.

He clapped his hands twice and immediately the girls came back.

"There gonna clean this mess and me & you." I nodded and grabbed my wrap and left with them looking back at him winking.

I melted.

It was surprising but fun.

5 votes

6 comments

&&& check out 'Angelis' working mad hard on it and need some feed back !!