One.

I sat on the crappy, stinky and dirty bus on our way to the the museum for this 'whole new cool Egyptian thing.'

My fucked up history teacher thought it would be amazing if she brought all of us with her.

I guess you could say I was the bratty cheerleader that likes to stay up her alley but this was pure tourture!

I was obviously the first one off the bus and I was not in the mood to be around the obnoxious loud Senior football jocks.

Just because I cheer for your shitty team does not mean I like you as a human. Ugh! people should honestly like get a grip.

I pulled down my tight short pencil skirt. Fixing my lilac blouse. I was the last one to get in great.

My tall white heels went great with my whole outfit and I totally caught glances and stares. I followed behind my class when some guy totally bumps into me!

"Well excuse me! did you totally not see me?" I said looking at the man with two heads.

"Sorry miss." he said unlocking the exhibit. I'm guessing he worked here.

I saw the posters for this new 'amazing exhibit'. it read off so fake but the dude on it made me sorta interesting.

"Remains of young Pharaoh Xesis found!" I didn't know anything about this Xesis but he was cute.

Dead or not he could totally get it.

I looked and realized my whole class was gone without me. I looked around for the dude and he was gone leaving the keys in the door.

I looked both ways before slowly turning the nob and pushing. The lights stayed dim.

The exhibit had a sexy vibe to it, all it was missing was some R Kelly and it was good to go.

The door closed behind me as I walked in. I didn't jump or anything but it sure was creepy. I walked up to the glass where a large photo hung of Xesis.

The caption read off this is what he could've looked like based off his remains and a computer genetic modifier.

He was so good looking I was staring at the photo hard until I noticed something a cave to see the remains in the coffin.

I slowly walked into it and all i could hear was my heels hitting the marble floor. I finally reached the caves other end when i heard crickets.

I totally thought it was a cd soundtrack adding to the vibes since there was a lot of tall plants and stuff all around.

I flipped my long hair back to see what was in there when I didn't see anything. I sucked my teeth and decided to turn back and leave.

Till something told me turn back.

I walked a little bit more deeper until I saw a door. I pushed it and was face to face with dusty bricks. I turned back and there was no door.

I looked around and saw bright lights in the night in the middle of the bricks. I walked into the tiny space and was faced with a whole group of men.

They had a stick of fire to brighten the night. Looked like they were guarding something. I looked around and saw a huge statue of a dog person.

This couldn't be happening to me.

Not this adventure time travel bull shit. I was by far annoyed. I walked up to one of the guards. A big muscly guy with a skirt on.

He looked at me confused up and down trying to figure me out.

I felt like he could pick me up with honestly one finger. He looked at the man besides him and then back at me.

I attempted to walk away but my heels sunk into the sand. I sighed loudly. I bent over showing my large assets while talking them off.

How great I'm stuck in ancient Egypt and we have Regionals tomorrow!