Two.

I woke up in front of 3 gold chairs..more like thrones. I was laid a crossed the floor as if I was plopped there.

I heard murmuring as soon as I lifted my head up from the ground. I slowly looked up to face them.

It was a whole lotta them. My eyes flew all over the room and then back to the front the guy in the throne sitting in the middle of other tiny thrones.

And what looked like servants. "who are you?" he asked with his hands placed on his lap while flexing his jaw.

"Uh. Naomi." I stated kinda intimidated.

"First of all get off the floor, your in the presence of a king." when I said I shook out of my heels I really did.

"Now you are from where Natima?" he said still looking straight at me super poised and well behaved. True behavior of a pharaoh.

"It's Naomi and south central." I said.

"Impossible what's a Nai- whatever you said and south central...are from Jerusalem?" he said quickly changing his demeanor as if I was the enemy.

"I'm from...south Nubia." I said lying. "I'm the Nubian princess." I totally bull shitted him, I was hoping he believed it.

He raised an eyebrow.

And whispered to his friends besides him.

"There's no Nubia, now I said who are you and where are you from."

"Like seriously I just told you." I said annoyed.

"Okay but why are you doing here? let me rephrase that what were you doing roaming around out side."

"Minding my business."

"For a princess you're really stubborn."

I flipped my hair back and crossed my arms acting not afraid. My ass was scared but he was so sexy up close.

"Xesis can I go now?"

The whole "council" jumped.

"IT IS PHARAOH TO YOU! AND NO! YOU MAY NOT GO!" he shouted back at me.

So it was Xesis the photo was correct. I bit my lip and sorta gave him an eye.

"Your name now is Natima."

I'll be what ever he wanted me to be. He clapped his hands twice and a whole bunch of light skinned servants almost white came to me.

The woman technically dragged me through the halls of this palace. It was all lit up with lanterns sort of.

The whole dim lighting and atmosphere was getting me off. I needed some wine and I would be sexually satisfied.

The brought me to a room and stripped me of my white Celine blouse and Lavender Gucci mini.

The were so amazed by my now sandy 7 inch white heels.

I waited half naked only in my panties when one began touching on my belly ring.

"Wow, that's beautiful." she said looking up at me when the door flew open.

And a really chocolate muscular man walked in. They all fell onto there knees.

I figured it out the darkest must be more royal I guess.

"Why is the princess still in the nude?" he asked looking at me up and down. He walked over to me and stuck his finger on my sides of my panties that sat on my waist.

"What is this? What type of royal garment is this?" he said slapping on of them.

"She- sh she came with it."

He quickly turned to me. I nodded and kinda shooed him out. He walked out.

If I wasn't interested in Xesis he could of had my time. They gave me a wrap around my Breast and a long half skirt.

Basically a piece in the front and in the back all of my side leg was out. No mirror.

I assumed I looked good because everyone stared in awe. I was not self conscious more like annoyed.