Prologue

There once a God who control all dragons and was worship by all dragons. This God has three magic powers that control time, space, and distortion. All dragons called him as Neo God of all dragons, all dragons know he can bring a new era for all dragons to create everlasting peace or chaos. But something happen, Neo God of all dragons disappear. All dragons have stop worshipping him and all dragon know him as a myth now. One day, Neo has spotted a beautiful woman human that was roaming around the woods. He kept watching and started to fell in love to this human and he decided to transform himself as a human and meet up to the woman he loved. Soon they both fell in love and started a family. When his wife was pregnant, he decided to move his family to a new dimension where it will be peaceful and no harm comes to his family. In the date of 2/2/X762, that's when I was born, while I was still a baby, me and my parents move to a new dimension where we now live. My parents found a house in the middle of the wood where it's near the town. My father knew that I have same eyes as him like the Cosmo shines through the every galaxies. And my hair is Is light orange that is similar for my mother's hair that shines like the sun. While my father looks, he smiles that I was grateful to be his daugther. He sense me as a god dragon slayers and he knew that I have same powers as him.

My parents decided to call me as Alicia Meneochro. When I was at the age of 3, my father teaches me three god dragon slayers magic. He teaches me how to control it while my mother teaches me school lesson. I like my family and I wonder why we're the only family that uses magic here and it has repeated in my mind a lot. I got controlled over my god dragon slayers magic and my father was proud of me. "Alicia it's time to tell you what I really am" He said with a smile on his face. "Ok father" I said with a happy and exciting tone. "Okay but I'll only do this once okay?" He said in a tone of calm way. He transform, light appeared around him making me cover my eyes with my right arm. Once he finish transforming, my eyes widened that I saw my father as a dragon with four wings that looks Cosmos in them and his scale where mixture of purple and blue covering his whole body. "Alicia this is what I am" he said. His voice was majestic and calm while I have my eyes widened and I smiled. He look at me and saw a exciting suprise smile on my face and he smile too. Then he transform back to human form as I run to him and hug him. "Father I never you were so awesome!" I said in a exciting tone. "I knew you'll like to see my true form Alicia" he said and smile and carried on in arms and headed back inside home.

"Hey father?" I said. "Hmmm? What is it Alicia?" He said. "Does mother knew about this?" I asked him.

"Yes, she already knew what I was and she accepted me as who I am" he said and smile to as I smile back. "Now tomorrow, I'll teach you god dragon slayer secret arts Alicia" he said and I smiled widely that I was excited to learn about it. "Okay father!" I said as he peck my cheek with his nose as I chuckle.

-3 years passed time skip-

After I mastered the secret arts, my father was so happy and glad that I mastered it and smile when I ran to him. "Father did I do good?" I ask him. "Yes, you already have" he said and peck my cheek with his nose again as I chuckle again. My mother came out and started walking towards as she smiled. "Alicia you did well and I'm so happy of you to be strong as your father" she said in a calm and quiet way as she hugged me and my father.

But that was the last time I ever been so happy til my life twisted upside down. One day while my mother is in the house cleaning the dishes while me and father were at the backyard playing suddenly there was knocks on the door. As my mother peek through the saw window from the front door, she was shocked and feared and started running as she headed to their room and grabbed the bag that was prepare for me. As she went out the house and started running towards us. "HONEY THEY'RE HERE! HONEY THEY'RE HERE!" She yelled as my father eyes widened and dropped me gently to the ground and started hugged mother. As tears were on each of her cheeks and they both look at me and kneeled down at the level I was.

"Alicia listen to me, we want you to go to magnolia and head to a guild hall Fairy tail and you will enter the dimension portal that you father made" she said as father stand up and open a portal in a end of the woods where magnolia is. "Okay mother but we aren't you coming with me?" I asked as I look at my mothers eyes and my father eyes they're both sad that we have to be seperate each other. "Alicia here's you're bag. It has your clothes and books about time, space, and distortion magic. It has two letters in your bag. One that will explain why we have you leave you in magnolia and one for the fairy tail guild master to read it." She said as my eyes widened and tears came to my eyes and sob on my mother as she hugged me and my father too. " Alicia it's time to go head to the portal now!" He said as I run through the portal and entered and look back and see my parents waving goodbye. "Goodbye f-father and m-m-mother" I said as I continue to cry as the portal closed instantly. As I lay down on the ground as I wipe away my tears.

A/N: is this fine cause I tried my best to make a perfect prologue about Alicia life in are dimension :D

But I'll try to make chapter 1 a good one too :D -thumbs up- I hope you like it