Chapter 3

Laxus P.O.V.

I stand up and walked as I sat next to Alicia. I put on my headphones as I yawned. And look at Alicia and smiled. I closed my eyes and drift myself to sleep.

Alicia P.O.V.

As I woke up from my nap, I notice a figure next to me but I can't figure it who it was. When I slowly opened my eyes, I realize that it was Laxus sitting next to my head. I sat up fast as I started to blushed. But I didn't realize that he was listening to music with headphones on while asleep. I stretched my arms up high and look at the clock. 'A great it's afternoon, well I should start take my time til the day ends' I thought to myself.

As I finished my stretches, Laxus landed on my laps sleeping. I blushed as he sleeps on my laps. I tried my best not to wake him up. So I stroke his hair, 'it feels so soft while he's asleep' I thought to myself as he turned facing his sleepy face to me. I smiled as I stroke his hair once more. 'He looks so peaceful and cute at the same time while he's asleep' then he suddenly opens his eyes slowly as I blushed. Then his eyes open and stare at me.

Laxus P.O.V.

As I opened my eyes, I realize I was looking at Alicia face. I swear she was blushing when I woke up. Then I realize that I was sleeping on her laps. I sat up fast and turn to Alicia. She hid her blushed face and look away. I smirked while I was looking at her as she looked back at me. And turn around looking down at everyone. "L-Laxus" as I turned my attention to her. "What is it?" I replied. "I-I-I... Never mind" as she looked away. "Tch" as I turned my attention back to natsu and gray fighting.

Alicia P.O.V.

As get up and started heading downstairs, I saw natsu and gray fighting again. I sighed and walk through the fighting. As I sat next to Cana, suddenly the door opened. The person who opened the door was none other Gildart himself. I rolled my eyes as he headed this way and sat next to me. "Well if isn't Alicia, how are things been lately" he asked as I looked at him. "Nothing much Gildart" I replied as I lay my head down on the table. As I tried to ignored him, suddenly natsu showed up and started to punched him but he got knockout in one hit before he hit him as he lay down the floor. I sweat dropped, and sat up. "Natsu you should atleast try to rest and stop trying to fight Gildart" I said as he stood up and look at me. "But I want to become stronger by trying to fight the strongest in fairy tail" he replied with a grinned on his face. I smiled. Gildart turn his attention to me and natsu, "shesh kid you could have atleast train better to try and hit me" as he drink his beer. As I sweat dropped, and look at natsu who all fire up. Then lisanna came and sat next to Gildart. As they were talking, natsu tried to punched Gildart but got knockout in one hit again. I sighed. 'Well he ever learn' I though to myself. Then I looked at Laxus who was staring at me with his smirked on his face. Then I turned but to natsu who kicked Gildart head while he was drinking his beer. Then his faced turned really creepy. And fling natsu out of the guild. I sweat dropped and sighed.

As the day ended I headed back to my own home. Which I bought last year from my savings. I went to my bedroom and took off my clothes and grabbed a towel with me and headed to the bathroom. I turn on water and place my towel on the sink. I showered as I rubbed myself with soap and put on shampoo on my hair. I turned off the water and grabbed my towel and dry myself off. I wrapped the towel on me and open the curtains and headed to my bedroom. I grabbed my pajamas and wore them as I took off the towel. I sat up on my bed and think over on what he said today. I kept thinking over and over til I drift myself to sleep.

I woke up as I rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms and legs. I stood up, took off my pajamas and went to my drawer. I grabbed a shirt that has reddish blue flowers on it and grabbed a skirt that is blue and purple strips pattern. I went to the kitchen and started making my own breakfast. As I finish my breakfast, I wash them and the dishes from yesterday. I locked the door and started heading to the guild. As I open the door, I was welcome by a flying natsu but I karate chop him down on the ground as a dark aura appear around me. I smile innocently and looked at everyone. Everyone was shivering as everything stopped. I looked at Ezra and Mira hugging each other as gray stood frozen. I put up natsu by his scarf and put him down on a chair. I stare at erza and gray who still shivering. "Care to explain what happen" I smiled with a low voice tone. "N-Nothing happen" said gray while he is shooting his head. "Is that? Hmmmm?" I looked at natsu who still knocked out. "Explain me why natsu was thrown at me" as I smile at him while the dark aura grew a bite bigger. "Shesh Alicia, I fling natsu away so he can stop bothering" as I turned to Gildart who was drinking beer. I rolled my eyes as the dark aura disappear. Everyone sighed of relief as I sat next to him. "Next time fling him somewhere else instead" I told him. "Ha! The old geezer does what he want!" I turned and glared at Laxus who grinned at me. As I rolled my eyes away from Laxus as he smirked.

As I ordered my usual drink, I felt something was on my head and notice it was happy who landed on my head. "Alice can you get me fish" he said as I smiled and grabbed him and out him on the table. "Sure happy anything for the adorable cat" I replied as I smiled. I patted his head as he giggle. Then I turned and looked at natsu who woke up while he rubbed his head. I sighed and grabbed happy and put him on natsu head. "Happy I'll be right back for your fish okay?" I told "aye sir!" He said. As I left the guild, I wonder to the forest to find the river. When I got there, I grabbed on fish from the river and caught it by using my distortion magic to catch it. I headed back to the guild holding the fish on my hands. 'No wonder happy's favorite food was only fish' I chuckled a bite as I open the door. Again it was a ruckus, gray and natsu were fighting again while erza and Mira were fighting too. The dark aura appeared and everyone stopped and looked at me while I have my innocent smile. "So again what did I told you about fighting" as I looked at the four who hugged each other. "S-Sorry!" They all said at the same time. "I think for the best not to hit them Alicia" levy said as she sweat dropped. The dark aura disappear and everyone sighed of relief and went back to normal. I handed the fish to happy as he started to munch it. "Thank you Alice" he said as I smiled, "your welcome" I replied. I sat next to Gildart. He stood up and headed to the door. "Leaving again Gildart?" I asked him as he looked at me and nodded. "See ya later then" as he started to walk out the guild. While I was chatting with lisanna, I felt Laxus was staring at me. I turned around and saw him staring at me. I gave him a confused look as he gave me a smirked. I turned back to lisanna who look confused as I am. "I don't why Laxus was staring at you Alicia" she said, "beats me lisanna" as I drink my strawberry banana shake. "So are you and natsu a thing" I asked lisanna as she started to blushed. "N-No we aren't!" As she stuttered in shocking tone. "I'm just kidding lisanna besides maybe natsu will have a different girl" as she looked at me and sighed.

"Hey Mira!" I said as Mira walking to me. "What do you want Alicia?" She asked as I hooded her wrist and ran out of the guild and headed to the tree that was middle of magnolia. "Hey Mira can I ask you a question?" I asked as she looked confused. "For what exactly?" She replied as I looked to her. "H-How do I get really c-close to a boy" as I blushed. Mira grinned and asked me who the boy I'm talking about. "Okay i-it's L-L-Laxus" I stuttered as my blushed face become light red. "Oh! So you do love him" as she smirked and looked at me in the eyes. "Mira! Can you atleast keep it a secret!" I shouted as she grinned. "Don't worry I'll keep it a secret" she replied as she smiled. I sighed of relief, "i don't know if you can get close to Laxus since he is acting like a douchebag" she implied. "Y-Yeah lets go back cause I don't think we can continue this" as we both walked back to the guild. 'Atleast Mira knows my secret, she will be the only who knows it.

A/N: sorry but I'm trying to make this story longer

Tell me if there something messed up so I can change it. :) chapter 4 I'm planning on it

Black crow signing out -crows surround him and spread out showing nothing-