Chapter 1

I don't understand why my parents didn't came with me but I still continue to cried over myself as I bent my knees and hugged it. Continue to cried til I realize what they meant and told me the letter has my answers for the question.

I hope this will solve the reason why my parents didn't came with me I thought.

As I took off my bag while wiping away why tears, as I open my bag. There were two letters and one of them were my answers for all the question I had. As I grabbed the two letters, I read both front of the letters one of them has guild master name while the other has my name. As I open the one that has my name, I unfolded the letter and read it through my mind

Dear Alicia

      As you know why we let you go through the portal and didn't come with you. While you read this, we might have captured or died from the unknown that I can't not explain. But we might hope you go without us so you can find a new family with hope and your dreams. We want you to continue living your life as yourself as are daugther. Find fairy tail where you will have a new family and friends Alicia. Please don't be sad about us. We wish you to live on with new friends too. And I promise you to be safe.

Sincerely,

       Love Father Neo

I begin to tear up as I wet the letter a bite and soon stop.

Father want me to be happy and encourage me to live with a happy- I thought for myself. So I begin to stand up and fold the letter and put it back to my bag and put it both on my shoulders and continue walking out the woods. There I stood front of town called magnolia and I begin to walk through the town.

As I begin walking, I look around me while I was walking. There were restaurants, baking shops, jewelry shops, cafes, and even food stands. As I continue walking, I bumped into someone and fell on my butt. "S-sorry I wasn't looking sorry" I said as I look and saw him giving me a hand and I took it. The blond spiky hair with red shirt and a lightning symbol on his shirt as he help me stood up.

"Sorry that I bumped into you" he said and smile as I smile back.

"Hi, I'm Laxus nice to meet you" he said. "H-hi I'm Alicia nice to meet you too" I stuttered in a shy tone.

"What was a nice name you have" he said. "Thank you" I said and smile at him

"Alicia are you lost? Where are your parents?" He said as I look down not looking at him. He saw me and felt sad what happened to my parents.

"Hey why not join fairy tail, I'm sure you will love it there." He said as he smile. "A-ahh sure why not." I said as I smile at him. Laxus grabbed my wrist and felt heat starting to come to my cheeks. "I'll lead you to fairy tail where my Gramps is the guild master." He said as we walk and stood at the big door. "This is so huge." I replied in a surprise tone. "Yep, it sure big and inside is the guild hall." As he smile at me. We both open the door together and I stood as I was surprise that the guild was lovely and nice. The atmosphere in here is so peaceful and kind at the same time.

As we begin to head to the guild hall, the short old man approach to us. "Ah Laxus you're here and you brought a little friend with you too." Little old man said. "Gramps can she join the guild!" He replied in an exciting tone. "Why yes my boy she will besides I am the guild master." He said as he look to me "what is your name?" He asked me. "M-My name is Alicia sir" I replied in shy tone. "Well Alicia do you want to join the guild?" He asked me as I look to him and to Laxus who has a big smile in his face and back to the old man. "Yes sir" I replied as he smile and shout " Welcome to fairy tail Alicia!" "Thank you sir" I said as I smile and look at Laxus too. "So what color do you want and where do you like to stamp it?" He ask as I look to him. " I would like it as blue purple on my left arm please" as the old man went back to the bar and walk back to us with the stamp as I lift my sleeve up. He stamped it there and put back the stamp. "Welcome to the guild Alicia!" He shouted as everyone cheered even Laxus too.

"Um sir" I ask but he smile " please call me master instead of sir" he replied. "Okay but I have a letter that my parents want you to read" as I take off my bag and open it. I grabbed the letter and handed to master. As he open it and unfolded the letter, his eyes widen as he reads it. Then his jaw dropped on the floor when he was in the middle of reading it. "I see" he said and look at me.

"Alicia is your father a dragon God" he ask as I nodded. Everyone went silent even Laxus too but shocked what master said. "Gramps is it true that her father is a dragon God" someone asked him and master closed his eyes. "Yes, Alicia is the daughter of God of all dragons" he said in a serious tone and even his face was serious. Everyone was surprised what master said. "Alicia I never knew your father was a dragon God" Laxus said as he look at me with his surprised face. I nodded and look at everyone "can we keep it as a secret so everyone outside the guild know this" I said as everyone nodded while some said 'sure' or even 'yeah will keep it as a secret'. I smiled at everyone and everything went back to normal.

A/N: please forgive me I tried my best and made it more interesting and fascinating.

I hope you like it I finished it just for everyone next chapter 2 is coming soon ;) -thumbs up- Black Crow out!