Chapter 2

Ever since I've joined fairy tail, everyone treated me as nice and kindly and I think I'm starting to like it here as I smile. But I'm still depressed  that my parents aren't here with me. As I look down, Laxus look at me as he stood there with his head turn.

"Are you okay Alicia?" He ask with concern as I look at him and smile sadly. "I'm just sad about my parents." I replied in a sad tone. Then he put his hand my on shoulder. "Don't be sad Alicia, we're your family now!" As my eyes widened and nodded with a smile.

"Y-yeah we are." I replied and as I smile for him.

As I stayed in fairy tail for more than a year, me and Laxus became best friends and having fun around magnolia. Then I felt my heartbeat fast as I haven't realize this feeling when I'm with Laxus. My heart skipped a beat everytime Laxus grabs my wrist.i was happy that I have a bestfriend who always there besides me. As we were at the park in the middle of magnolia, I lay down and enjoy the sunlight that was shining down my face. Laxus lay down next to me. "Hey Alicia?" He said as I turn my attention to him. "What is it Laxus?" I replied to him. He stare to my eyes making a eye contact. "Alicia I promise to you that I'll besides you at all times" he said as I smile and nodded "thank you Laxus" as I tear up one drop on my cheek and wiped it with my arm. "I promise" he said and smile to me as I smile back at him.

Many years passed, as fairy tail getting new young members. There are young kids who joined fairy tail as me and Laxus became teenagers. There was Erza who is fighting this goth girl name mirajane, she has two siblings and they're elfman and lisanna. There's gray who is stripping again as I giggle when he realize he lost his clothes again. Then there's levy jet and drop who seem perfect team and there is Cana who is too young to drink alcohol who is the daughter of Gildart who is the ace of fairy tail. And there was spike pink hair kid who name is natsu. Everytime he started talking to gray, they always start a fight but Erza always stop them. But when Erza and Mira start fighting I always give them a death glare to stop them fighting since they're afraid of me. Even natsu and gray freaked out when they saw my glare.

Fairy tail was becoming a lot bigger lately but Laxus become more darker and mean when his dad was kick out of the guild. We both become s class wizard during are s class trial. As I came in the guild, a flying chair coming right at me but I just punch it and hit it back to natsu and gray who started a fight again. Giving them the death glare to them while Erza and Mira hugged each other that were still scared of me. As I was heading to second, I saw Laxus sitting on the couch with his headphones on. As I walk passed by him, he took off his headphones and starts looking at me while I avoid eye contact. "Well if it isn't my favorite weakling" he said as I turn to him. He has been calling everyone weakling even me and started talking mean things. I sighed and ignore his comment. As I look at the request board, I felt arms wrapped around my shoulder. As I turn to look who it was, it was Laxus pulling me in his arms. "You're my weakling and mine alone" as I blushed as I tried to hid it and look away as push his arms away from me. I still have a crush on him but what he said to me, my heart started pounding even faster. I walked downstairs and saw Laxus smirking at me. As I sit next to Cana she knew who was my crush. "Hey Alicia" she said as I put my chin on my palm. "Hey Cana" as she gave her attention to me. "Laxus said something really weird since it's not like him" as I look at Cana. "What did he say" she ask as I sighed. "Never mind" as she look confused. "Well atleast it's fine that it wasn't mean" as I turn my head and look at her as I sighed. "Well you're right I thi-" I was interrupted by getting hit from a flying chair. I rubbed my head and stare at the two who started fighting and gave them the death glare. Natsu and gray freaked out. "A-Alicia we're sorry that we hit you" they apologize to me as I slapped their face in the opposite side and hit the wall. "You two should at least stop throwing stuff at people" I shouted at them as I look at Laxus who was laughing. I sighed and went where I was sitting. "I think you done it overboard Alicia" Cana with a sweat dropped as she laugh nervously. "Well they deserve it to teach them a lesson and I think I should done that to Erza and Mira next time if they hit me" as I glare at the two and started hugging each other while lisanna and Cana sweat dropped.

As I headed to levy, I saw her reading a book. I sat next to her. "Hey Levy what are you reading this time" as she squealed and took a breath to calm down. "Oh a book about ancient written" she said as I looked at her confused. She sighed and show me her book as I read the writing. "Oh so that's what you're reading" as she smile at me and I smiled. As I read the book with levy, happy came at me and landed on my head. I grabbed him and lay him down on the table as he smiled. I tickled him as he laughed so adorly. Natsu came right next to me and handed him happy as I smiled. "Thank you Alicia" as he grinned showing his white teeth of his. I patted his head, "see I'll be nice if you and gray stop fighting" I said as he pouted. "Ice princess won't be nice cause he calls me flame brain" he pouted as I giggled. 'I hope they would stop fighting one day but it won't be the same fairy tail I know of' I though. I headed to second floor again and saw Laxus grinned at me as I sat across him. " so the weakling decided to sit here" he said and smirked. I sighed as I was feeling drowsy. I lay down and took a nap.

Laxus P.O.V.

As Alicia fell asleep, her face was peaceful and beautiful when she sleep. I have a crush on Alicia since she joined the guild. I stared at her and smile and thinking one day she will be mine.

A/N: was it good? :D i hope I'll make the next chapter much better but please give me time to do next chapter. Black crow signing out.