MOCHITALIA !

So it all begins in the World Kitchen, where the mochis were thinking of a game to play.

A bunch of ideas were being tossed out, some traditionally from their individual countries, but they can't agree with one.

So they pair up to play different games, and then plan to switch after ten minutes. Like stations.

America wants to play hide and seek, claiming he is the world hide-and-seek champion. England claims that to be true only because he was taught by England himself.

Naturally, America says that that isn't true.

"Rubbish!" England hisses.

Meanwhile, Russia wanted to play Russian roulette and asks (forces) France to play with him.

France, who is very glad to be chosen by Russia (because he didn't have a choice), agrees to play Russian roulette.

Near the stoves are China and Japan, who agree to cooking.

In less than five minutes, the whole entire kitchen smelled of yummy Asiatic foods.

A fitness challenge is happening down on the kitchen floor!

Germany wants to test Italy's endurance by seeing how many plates he could stack on his head before getting tired.

Italy was doing well until he spots England.

Then he drops the plates and starts crying.

SWITCHING TIME!

England suggests the cooking station, and America agrees! Maybe the solution to world peace lies in food?

... What's this? Russia is being unfair! He doesn't want to leave the Russian roulette station. France didn't even get a chance to play.

Russia just won't stop shooting himself in the head.

China thinks it would be challenging to do the fitness challenge. Japan is reluctant.

But they go anyway.

Soon enough, China is squashed underneath a dozen plates.

Germany and Italy play hide and seek.

Italy isn't the best hider. Germany finds him really easily.

But when Germany hid, Italy couldn't find him. He starts crying again.

At the cooking station, America brings out ketchup, mustard, and chocolate.

England finds something interesting in one of the cabinets.

"What's that???" America says. Just then, England brings out a big box of jelly beans. And not any ordinary jelly beans.

"Don't eat it!" America says, but it was too late.

Apparently, England found a BeanBoozled box and didn't find the gross flavors to be gross. He eats them all, saying that the 'gross' ones should be added to his scones recipe.

America screams in sheer horror.

On the countertop, Russia laughs as he continues to shoot himself. Seems like he never loses this game.

France is scared.

The sound of plates shattering could be heard as Japan tries to rescue China, who is still underneath the weight.

Italy is crying frantically. Germany comes out of hiding and apologizes.

Too many beans! England feels ill and pukes on China and Japan's food. Japan protests, leaving China and going to complain to Germany.

America is bored, so he watches Russia.

France sees his reflection on a spoon and attempts to flirt with it. He becomes horny.

China wiggles out from underneath the plates and looks for Japan

Japan tells Germany that England puked on the food. Germany goes to England and yells at him.

"Rubbish!" Says England. Then suddenly:

"Someone's coming!" America shouts. Everyone scrambles into the refrigerator.

A bushy-browed blonde person walks in alongside another guy that was wearing an American flag t-shirt. They both gasp.

"Dude, what happened to my fucking kitchen-"

"Your kitchen looks like RUBBISH!"