Prophecy of Power. Chapters 1-10.

Chapter 1

Bo/Kenzi

It had been four days since Kenzi and Bo had left the confines of Lauren's apartment and gone back to the crack shack. Kenzi had asked the brunette to hold off on the questions for a little while so she could just enjoy having her Bo Bo back. Both women had slept for half of that time, Bo plagued by dreams, some good but most of them not so much. Kenzi had eventually climbed into bed with her, drawing the conflicted and tortured succubus into her arms and rubbing her back, comforting her friend until she finally managed to get some uninterrupted sleep.

Bo couldn't wait any longer for answers to her hundreds of questions. She sat with Kenzi on their well worn couch and ploughed right in with her first question.

"Okay Kenzi, I don't really know where to start. So I will go with how you and Lauren got so close while I was gone because I never thought I would see the day when my bestie and my...doctor would actually become friends." The succubus grinned a huge grin as she watched Kenzi sigh and roll her eyes at Bo.

"Oh yeah Bo Bo, I should have known you would start with that one, I'm still waiting for the I told you so." Bo put a hand on her ample chest, as she gives the girl a "would I say a thing like that," look. Then eyes sparkling Bo says,

"See Kenzi, I told you that you would like her if you gave her a chance."

"Yeah, yeah succuface, yuck it up." Kenzi's face turns serious, which makes Bo stop laughing, as she gives the girl her undivided attention.

"Bo, we bonded because of you. What the darkness did to you; what you did to Lauren was... She is sooo strong Bo, I understand why she locks down her emotions now, it's the only way she can continue to do what she does." Bo's eyes fill with tears as memories of what she had inflicted on the doctor floods through her.

"This is going to be hard to hear Bo, I can't sugar coat it for you, that would be unfair to Lauren and what she went through to bring you back."

"It's okay Kenz, I need to hear it all, how else am I going to be able to begin making amends unless I have all the facts." Bo grabs a box of tissues and a bottle of tequila. "Okay I'm ready, tell me everything."

"Okay well you already know the parts that you did, so we will flash forward to just after you had the most delicious meal of your life...ME! When you legged it after Dyson threw you across the room. We composed ourselves and I listened to Lauren's panicked voice mail and we headed to the lab. She fussed and fed me, God bless her, before showing us your antics in the lab. Dyson was pissed after watching the surveillance footage and started badgering Lauren to show him the security tapes from her residence of your late night visit to the doctor."

"He saw what I did to Lauren?" Bo says horrified at the implications, she hadn't seen Dyson since he and Hale had left Lauren's.

"No I SAW what you did to Hot Pants Bo, she refused to show Dyson. That was when, I realised how much you mean to her. Well actually I realised how much you actually mean to each other, you broke through the darkness twice, both times with Lauren... Should I be jealous Bo Bo?... just kidding I get it." Kenzi gives her friend a smile and a reassuring pat on the thigh before continuing.

"Let's move forwards past the days of boring research where we find nothing that helps us. Then Trick hears about some Dark Fae goons asking about you on behalf of this bad ass mafia fae dude. Anyway Lauren gets a theory that you got infected by an ancient fae descended from the Egyptian God Set. Yeah I know, that woman makes Einstein look stupid. Anyway she decides that she needs to go to EGYPT and I'm like, what, you crazy. Then Dyson tells the Doc that he is going with her and OH MY GOD, she tears him a new one Bo."