Prophecy of Power. Chapters 31-40.

Chapter 31

Kenzi makes her way over to the storage room door, giving it a gentle knock, before calling out to the occupants within. "Hey Bo Bo, Hot Pants, wakey wakey, rise and shine. This ain't no sleep over, there's shit that needs dealing with and as much as I love The Dal, I do wanna get home to the crack shack sooner rather than later." She hears Bo mumble, something about Kenzi being worse than her mother, as hurried footsteps make their way towards the door. It opens a small distance as the obviously still naked succubus pokes her head into the small gap to talk to her best friend.

"Is everything okay Kenz?" Bo asks, running a hand through her mussed hair.

"Umm... first of all, which mother where you referring me to be worse than? Your religious freaky "sex is dirty," human mum or your psycho succubus mum who bashed your skull in a couple of hours ago?" Bo grimaces at the Russians words.

"Sorry Kenz, you weren't meant to hear that, I'll wake Lauren up and we will be out soon."

"Bo, I feel we should try to deal with this Aoife situation. I mean I know she's..you know crazy, but having her chained up again, can't be making her feel any better about her blood relatives right now," Kenzi says, her eyes serious.

"She's chained up? Why?" Bo responds, confusion crossing her features.

"You really haven't talked at all while you've been in there, have you? God my little skankubus, get dressed so I can fill you in on what happened after your mum threw you into the wall, cracking your head open like a walnut." The goth girl retorts, as she shakes her head as Bo blushes and flashes her an indulgent smile.

"We will be out in a few minutes, pour us a couple of shots, okay. And don't worry.. I'll keep my hands to myself, I won't even watch Lauren get dressed," Bo says, as she sees what her friend was about to say, knowing that the succubus had very little restraint around the doctor lately.

"You better only be a few minutes, Bo, I have seen how little resistance you have for Lauren these days and usually, I would just let you have at it. But we need to take care of this Aoife situation now."

"I promise," the succubus responds, kissing Kenzi quickly on the forehead before closing the door.

Bo crosses the room, moving along the side of the table, stopping beside the peacefully sleeping doctor, she leans in and kisses her chastely on the lips before stepping back. "Lauren, wake up. Warden Kenzi wants us out of here, pronto." The blondes eyes flutter open at the brunettes words, she groans and stretches out her limbs and arches her back. Bo suppresses a moan, as she watches her girlfriend stretch and turns away from her as her hunger to ravage Lauren again makes her skin flood with heat. She quickly heads towards her untidy pile of clothes in the corner and begins to dress hastily.

"Are you sure you don't want to just stay in here a little longer," Lauren asks, sitting up and moving towards the edge of the table and sitting on the edge as she watches the brunette throwing her clothes on in haste with her back to her. "Bo? Are you okay?"

"Please get dressed Lauren," the succubus says breathlessly, without turning around. Lauren frowns slightly, but jumps off the table and heads towards the door and her neatly folded pile of clothing. Lauren observes that even though Bo has completely dressed, except for her leather jacket which is still bundled on the table, she continues to face the wall. Several minutes pass and the blonde is just finishing buttoning her blue shirt, when Bo breaks the silence, "Are you fully dressed?"

"Yes," Lauren responds softly. "What's wrong Bo?" The succubus turns towards the doctor her expression unreadable, eyes downcast, looking at her shuffling feet. Lauren crosses the distance quickly as her body is awash with feelings that aren't hers, she feels shame and frustration with a touch of guilt mixed in, very familiar emotions for the succubus. "Bo?" The blonde places her hands on the brunette's face, forcing Bo to look her in the eye. "Is it what I said, I'm sorry, it was selfish of me to want to stay in here, when your mother is outside chained up."