Prophecy of Power. Chapters 41-51. Complete.

Chapter 41

"Okay here are your two buddies, fresh from the sewers I'm thinking, by the smell of them," Bo says, as she follows the two cloaked figures down the stairs into her grandfathers study.

"Bo!" Lauren chastises, the brunette in reproach. "Don't be rude, the under fae have been forced underground to avoid discovery by humans. They are barely treated much better than humans by the fae, and they are here to help, so please show a little respect."

The succubus lowers her head in embarrassment at her girlfriends tongue lashing. "Sorry, I didn't mean anything by it," she mutters. "I appreciate that you are willing to help me even though I invaded your home and brought you here by force. I know I scared you, I saw the fear in your eyes. I was a little pissed off about your dogs trying to eat me and my wounds from their claws hurt like a mother fucker, so you know I took it out on you." The succubus sees pain eater number one, nod his head in her direction before bringing his focus back onto his brothers. The blonde steps over towards Bo, her face softening, regret in her chestnut coloured eyes.

"I'm sorry that came out harsher than I meant it too," She says, giving the brunette a small kiss on the lips before stepping back. The doctor rubs her temples, she is tired and communicating with the under fae is giving her a headache. Bo steps forward and kisses Lauren hard, drawing a large pull of chi from her lovers lips. Lauren moans into the embrace, wrapping her arms around the succubus drawing their bodies together. The doctor feels her headache disappear and a renewed surge of energy disperse throughout her being.

"Do you feel better?" Bo asks, breaking the kiss and resting her forehead against the blondes.

"Much, thank you," Lauren whispers back, gazing lovingly into the dark brown orbs staring into hers.

"Great um honey, if you have finished making out with the doctor, I would really like to know when I'm going to get taken care of," Aoife says, after watching her daughters PDA with her human. "You are kind of making me hungry and we all know that I get cranky when I'm hungry. What are these guys waiting for let's do this already," she says, glancing over her shoulder at the three huddled under fae in the corner.

"They are discussing the best way of taking your pain away without killing you, so I wouldn't rush them if I was you," Lauren replies, stepping away from Bo and effectively removing her temptation to go in for another breathtaking kiss.

"Oh okay, I'll wait."

The doctor laughs, "Yeah I thought you might find a little more patience if I told you that." Lauren looks over as they address her for the first time, since his brothers had arrived.

"Would there be someone willing to allow the succubus to feed to give her some extra fortification before we begin. The stronger she is the more successful we should be. Also if we could put her into a dream state, it would make the whole process even less risky, the more relaxed she is the better."

"Okay." The blonde nods her head moving towards Trick's store cupboard looking for whatever she can use as a sedative for Aoife. "Bo your mum needs to feed, it will help if she is at her strongest."

Bo steps forward, "Alright mum, take what you need from me." The young succubus rests her hands on the armrests of the chair and leans in close to the older fae. Aoife close the distance and barely grazes her daughters lips before a steady blue stream of chi flows from Bo's mouth into her own. She stops after several minutes and Bo sits herself down in Tricks chair, waiting for her head to stop spinning as she looks at her mother's smiling face.

"You are powerful my sweet girl. You have so much untapped power inside you, I could taste it." The brunette just smiles back at her mother and shrugs her shoulders, not sure how to respond to Aoife's words. The blonde moves in front of Aoife with a syringe filled with a green liquid.