Prophecy of Power. Chapters 21-30.

Chapter 21

Bo stood close to Lauren, her body near enough to feel the heat radiating from the blonde, even through her clothes. But it is the succubus that hesitates, uncertainty setting in, that it's too soon and that Lauren may not be ready for this.

"Are you sure we should, Lauren?" Bo asks, even as the doctor reaches towards the brunette caressing her cheek, causing her to lean into the hand and closing her eyes.

"Do you not want to?" Lauren says her brow creasing at Bo's hesitancy. Lauren trails her fingers from the woman's cheek, down her jawline and towards the space between the succubus' breasts. The brunette reaches towards the blondes wandering hand stilling it with her own and moving it a little to the left. She holds Lauren's hand against her pounding heart, that is threatening to burst forth from her chest.

"Do you feel that, you make my heart beat a million miles a minute, Lauren. I ache for you; so much that it hurts. But I saw what dark Bo did to you, and I don't ever want to hurt or frighten you like that ever again."

Lauren leans into Bo, her mouth ghosting over the succubus' parted full lips, "We won't know unless we try."

Bo whimpers at the closeness of the doctors mouth and the rising passion and desire spreading throughout her body. The heat and wanton lust from the blonde assaults the succubus' senses, sparking a new hunger within her that refuses to be denied. With an almost feral growl, Bo, reaches behind the blondes neck pulling Lauren forward those last few inches, mashing their mouths together roughly, causing the doctor to moan before plunging her tongue into Bo's mouth literally taking her breath away. Her hand still on the brunettes heart, slides down to knead roughly at Bo's breast, through the fabric barrier of her skin tight top. A loud clutter of vanity items flying from Lauren's dresser, forces them apart, both gasping for air, eyes blazing with emotion and need.

Lauren can feel the power rising, and realises that Bo will have to feed from her again before the night is done. "I want you out of your clothes, now." Lauren rasps, using her abilities to slide Bo's leather jacket off of her shoulders and onto the floor. The succubus gasps as her top rises up, exposing her flat stomach before continuing to rise up over her heaving breasts. Bo raises her arms as her top magically makes it's way up and off, leaving her standing before Lauren in just her lacy black bra. The button on her skin tight jeans open, followed by the zipper, before finally gliding down her legs. The succubus steps out of the jeans now piled around her ankles and step towards Lauren again, with a look of rapture on her face.

"You totally just undressed me with your eyes, you have no idea how hot that was," Bo says smiling at the intensity in her lovers lust darkened eyes. "Can you undress yourself the same way? I want to watch," she says as she steps away from Lauren and crawls onto the bed, leaning her back against the head board. "Stand at the foot of the bed and strip for me." Bo's voice is low and rough with anticipation. The doctors aura seems to flare to life, growing and growing in brightness and intensity when Lauren uses her powers, making the blonde more and more irresistible with each moment.

"There really isn't that much to take off," Lauren says, looking down at her robe and the cotton pants and tank, peeking out from underneath it. Unable to deny Bo in her request, she undoes the sash holding her robe together and slowly opens both sides of the garment before allowing it to slip off her arms resting at her sides. She raises her arms over her head as she moves the tank top up, inch by inch exposing her flesh to Bo as slowly as she can. The succubus involuntarily leans forward as Lauren's breasts are revealed in all their glory, nipples erect, taunting Bo to take them and tease them with her mouth and hands. Lauren notices the succubus' movement and pushes her back against the headboard with a gentle thud, bringing a cry of surprise from Bo. "I'm not done yet," Lauren chastises playfully. The doctor, pulls at the drawstring of her cotton pants and inches the waistband agonisingly slow, down her hips revealing herself completely to Bo, before allowing the pants to slip uselessly to her ankles. "Stay," the blonde says, enjoying the sense of control as she holds Bo helplessly in place as she climbs onto the bed and crawls slowly towards the now very turned on succubus, who's eyes are blazing with unbridled lust as she takes in every detail of her beloved. Lauren finally releases Bo from her invisible bonds as she straddles her hips resting her ass on the top of the succubus' thighs.