Prophecy or Power Chapters 11-20.

Chapter 11

Lauren had just had the fastest shower in existence, and was just wrapping her hair in a towel, when a knock on the door announced Bo's and Kenzi's arrival. Walking bare foot to the door, she looked through the peep hole first just to be sure, before opening the door to let them in.

"Hi Hot Pants, I brought extra wine," Kenzi says, striding into the living room, two bottles raised high. "Where is your bottle opener?, lets let these babies breathe so that I can drink 'em faster."

Lauren barely heard Kenzi, her eyes were transfixed on Bo, who still stood on the threshold, openly staring back, undressing the blonde with her eyes. Lauren still marvelled at how Bo made her feel completely seen and wanted, her pulse raced from the heat seen in the succubus gaze.

"Never mind, I'll just find it myself shall I, jeez get a room already. Bo get your ass in here so we can shut the door, it's fucking freezing outside."

"Oh right sorry Kenz, I got kind of distracted," Bo says, as she continued her perusal of the doctor, in her tight jeans and three quarter sleeved pink button down. Several buttons were undone to allow the brunette a fine view of the doctors long slender neck. Bo licked her lips unconsciously before stepping into the room, brushing past the doctor causing the blonde to shiver at the contact, her breath hitching in her throat. Lauren closes the door and turns to find Bo standing close enough to reach out and touch, she could feel the pull that seems to always be there now, urging her forward to close that small amount of distance, to get as close as she possibly could to her.

Kenzi, slips into the small gap between them causing them to both break eye contact and look at the exasperated goth girl breaking the connection between them. "Snap out of it! I'm hungry and I'm not in the mood to watch eye sex, between you two ladies all night. Lauren finds her voice first, looking slightly embarrassed about the effect Bo seems to have on her.

"Sorry Kenzi, actually could you order the food? The numbers on the fridge, I need to finish getting dressed. Bo make yourself comfortable, I won't be long." The blonde turns and hurries back up the stairs, feeling Bo's eyes watching her all the way to her room.

"God Bo, keep it in your pants. We only just got here, what's with you?" Kenzi says as she dials the number for the take out joint. She holds up a finger and says, "Hold that thought, let me order the food first, I'm wasting away here." Bo finds three glasses and fills them with the rich burgundy liquid from one of the bottles Kenzi had opened. She drains one completely and refills it, in the time it takes for her friend to order the food.

"So, what's going on Bo? You realise you haven't even spoken to Lauren yet, you just stared and totally gave her one with just your eyes."

"I feel a connection to her, it's like nothing I have ever experienced before. I mean, I felt a connection before but now, since feeding from her and I guess me transferring the chi back into Lauren, it's increased like ten fold." Bo says, a little worry crossing her features. "You don't think she under my thrall, do you ?"

"No, no nothing like that, she would be like a robot right?"

"That's correct Kenzi," Lauren says, hearing the last part of the conversation. She looks at Bo, "I feel it too, but I'm still me. I just feel tethered to you in some way, it must be from you...bringing me back with your essence. Tell me, is there anything different about my aura?"

Bo looks intently at the doctors aura, trying to remember how it used to burn and if there were any differences to how it is now. "Well you have always burned brighter than anyone I have ever seen, but now there is a subtle tinge of pink that sort of swirls around amongst all the brightness. Is that my essence, that I'm seeing?" Feeling the renewed desire from the energy surrounding the doctor, Bo lowers her eyes, grabbing her glass of wine and taking a large mouth full.