My Mate Is The Alpha.

"Lilly get up, it's time to pack!" My mom yells to me up the stairs. "I'm up!" I yell back. truthfully she didn't have to yell. I'm a werewolf so I'm not like most teenage girls. I have amazing hearing, I'm faster, stronger, and better vision. but any way I'm Lilly and I'm 16 years old today was my birthday. I'm moving from my home to go live in the pack house. I'm apart of the pack called 'The Dark Knights' it's pretty cool because it's the biggest and strongest packs in the world so no one ducks with us unless they have a death wish.

Anyway, I get up and go into my bathroom and look around. I'm really going to miss this place. I've never been to the pack house I've tried to stay away from there and now I have to move in there. GREAT! not... I turn on the shower and jump in. The water in nice and warm and I just let it fall on me, the shower is the place I do all my thinking. It takes all the worry away. after like 20 minutes in the shower I jump out and wrap myself in a nice fluffy towel and go into my walk in closet for the last time. I pick out a blue bra with matching blue panties, white skinny jeans, a blue tank top, a white hoodie, and my blue slid on vans. I really like to match.

After I'm done putting on my clothes I go back into my bathroom to do my hair and make up. I blow dry my hair and straiten it. I add a thin amount of eyeliner on my top and bottom. I don't need much make up not trying to brag or anything but werewolfs are normally very pretty. I think of myself as normal.

After about an hour of planking our whole house is packed up and put into the moving truck and moved to the pack house. it was about a two hour drive till we were finally there! like I said I tried to stay far away from this place. 16 years of avoiding this place and now I'm living here. Kill me please.

We pull up and I couldn't help it my mouth dropped wide open. THIS PLACE IS HUGE! I mean a lot if the pack lives her including my best friends Shay, Leanne, and Jaci. Even tho I'm apart of this pack and I go to school with everyone i've never met the soon to be alpha.. I don't even know what he looks like. I get out of the car and as soon as I do my friends come running out to me. "THANK GOD YOU FINALY HERE!" Jaci screams. "Omg I'm so excited your living with us now!" Leanne jumps on me. I hug them all back and laugh at them. Jaci is tan like me and has black hair and he bangs kinda hang in her face but she's gorgeous and skinny, not much of a fighter though it pretty funny to watch her try. Leanne is skinny curvy and has brown hair but it also had blonde in it and it's wavy and pretty and well everyone here is tan. Shay is tall and skinny but yet still has curves too she also she brown hair medium length but strait to day.

They all laugh and hug me I laugh with them. "good to see you guys feels like fore ever but school is about to start soon!" they all roll their eyes at the end of my sentence "Your such a nerd." Shay said and punches me. "hey I am not. okay maybe a little." they all laugh in clouding my parents. "Well jeez thanks everyone." I say and roll my eyes. Not going to lie I'm a nerd I like school people there might not like me but it gets me out of the house.

I grab my things and the show me to my room. it's even bigger on the inside. I'm going to get super lost in here. We finally reach my room and it's a two door way. I open both doors and walk in. my mouth I'm pretty sure is on the floor by now. the walls are a little purple my favorite color, my bed is huge and is all white with purple pillows. I drop my crap into the floor and walk in. "it's freaking huge I'm shocked my voice doesn't echo in here!" I pretty much yell. I'm to excited to be quite about it. "yeah well go check out your bathroom. Not even going to lie I used to come in ere for baths." I look at Leanne kinda shocked she said that and a little weirded out by it. I kinda wish I was the first to use it but who cares. I walk over to what I'm guessing is the bathroom.

It's a pretty big door and I open it I walk in. I think I just fell in love! I have a jet bath tub and huge open shower. "I'm never leaving." I say it my eyes glued to the shower. "you think that's awesome u should see the alpha's room it's like ten times bigger and have an even better shower" Shay states and we all look at her. "what I started to wonder sooo I took a peek." She says and we all bust up laughing. "speaking out the alpha and soon to be alpha what are their names I kinda for got..." I say looking away knowing their judging me. "Luke is the alpha right now but his sons name is Jace. Lilly how can you forget who your alpha is and ur soon to be alpha's?" Jaci stats and asks. "Well I haven't had a need to remember. I never came here and I've never seen the soon to be alpha." "never." Leanne asks looking at me like I have to heads. "Nope never." I say taking it that I must be the only one. See I don't have a life.

After we talked for what seemed to be forever my mom mind linked me telling me to com out side and meet the soon to be alpha known as Jace. I run down the stairs and ask my mom if he is already there she tells me he isn't and I still have time which is a good thing because I'm lost. I turned the corner and the I ran right into someone. 'Crap just my luck' I think to my self when the most amazing smell ever hits me. it smells like the woods and rain the two most perfect smells in the world. I look up to tell them I'm sorry when I heard the words that sent tingles up my spine "MINE! MATE! MY MATE!" The voice was super sexy and so was the person who was saying them. the next thing I know I was lifted off the ground and pressed up against the wall.

He had my hands above my head as he looked me up and down. I could feel my face heating up from the blushing he was causing me to have. "who are you?" he asks. it takes me a moment be for I answer him. "My name is Lilly." "Well Lilly, I Jace the soon to be alpha rejects you as my mate." with those simple words I feel my heart break and tears fill my eyes. 'My mate is Jace soon to be alpha and he rejected me.' was all I could think and the fact he rejected me kept replaying in my head.

[hello my lovelies!! I told u I was going to write another story! but this time it's a werewolf story hoping to have drama, love, and awesome fighting! which I guess can count as drama. but whatever I hope u enjoyed it
PLEASE
Vote
Follow Me
Comment or Message me if you would like(; bwt second book first one about werewolfs don't hate.]