Death or love

[Hello lovelies! OMG 406 read and 21 votes! I'm so fucking happy right now! I honestly can't stop smiling! Thank you so much for reading please Vote and comment telling me what you think or if I need to add a little more to it(: I care about what you guys think!]

Jace pov

'Jace you coming to my party to night?'
'Yeah man be there in a bit.' My third in command is throwing a part of corse I'm going I have to make sure things don't get out of hand and plus I'm still a teen I wanna party and have fun too. fun is what I need right now.

I run to my room and take off my clothes and jumping into the shower. I couldn't stop thinking about the fight me and my little mate had just a few minutes ago. Maybe I was wrong maybe she could take care of her own. I try to block out my thoughts of her before I lose my mind again and think only about the party and how I can finally relax.

I took longer in the shower then I needed to and wrapped a towel around my waist. I walking into my closet to find something to wear. I chose a white v-neck shirt that hugged my body perfectly, then I found black skinny jeans that weren't to skinny so I could still dance and run in them. for my shoes I decided to go with my black Tom's. I through on my cross necklace that I always wear. I walk back into my bathroom and check myself out. I'm not going to lie I'm really hot and I know it so I don't really have to care about what I wear. I mess up my hair and put on some chap stick to make sure my lips don't get chapped. I then walk out and go to my car.

I hear my mate and her friends talking about how they look hot. I wanted to see what they were up to but I told my friend I would be there at his party so I decide just to ignore it not like my mate would have fun at a party. I then run down the stairs and out to my yellow mustang that looks like bumblebee from the transformers. I hope in and drive way from this hell.

It takes a while to get out to his house sense he lives in the middle of the woods but that's the perfect place to throw parties I guess. I get out and there's already a bunch of people here dancing drinking and smoking and looks like there all having a good time. I sigh 'time to have some fun' I think to myself.

I run up to the house and already have a group of people around me smiling and laughing they gave me 4 shots of something I've never had before but hits me pretty hard. Nicki comes up to me while a group of girls are around me and pulls me to the dance floor. We are dancing when she stars to make out with me. I of corse don't protest against it and make out with her.

I hear people cheering of this couple dancing so I decide to check it out that's when I smell my mate. I move people so I can get to the ground and see. I see my mate grinding and spun around on the dance floor. they do a dip and he kisses her neck. She smiles over it. 'WHAT THE FUCK' I scream in my head and I growl loudly making them stop dancing and everyone bow their head to me except Lilly, who is now pissed off I can feel it to my core. "Oh come on I'm having fun and you have to come and ruin it for me really! why don't you go and fuck another whore and leave me alone!" She yells which then pisses me off more. I grab her by her wrist and start to drag her out of the house.

She try's to get free from my grasp but only makes me hold in tighter. she yells for my to let go but I don't. she starts to cry for me to let her go and I finally let my grip loosen up and she snatches he hand away from mine. We start to fight again I don't even know what to say. "You had no right to scream that at me in front of MY pack! They look up to me I'm going to be their leader. You can't call me a whore in front of everyone! GREAT now I'm sure everyone knows now that YOUR my mate! Fucking Great!" I yell not caring that she was already in tears not even thinking about how my words must be hurting her. "Go to hell Jace! I didn't choose to be your mate! I didn't and don't want this! I don't want to feel this way, I hate the fact that I'm your mate! I prayed to the moon goddess that my mate would love me and want me to be his, but she was sadly mistaken matching me with you! You don't want me.. I know why I know all the reasons why." She whispers the last part. "Tonight was my night to have fun, to forget you. Why do you keep hurting me. Rejecting me is one thing but throughing it in my face is another." Her voice sounded a bit stronger at the last part.

I stood there trying to come up with something to say. it's not that I don't want here it's that I can't and don't deserve her. She took off running before I even had the chance to explain. I tried to grab her and keep up but I was in a drunken state so I wasn't at my top speed. I tried to grab her again but tripped and fell. she was long gone. I tried to think of were she would go. I run back to the party and try to fined her friends I see Leanne standing next to my friend Brandon flirting up a storm. "Leanne I need your help I need to find Lilly I lost her! she ran from me and I tried so hard to find her we got into a huge fight please you have to help me!" I say in a panic voice when I feel a sharp pain across my cheek. did she just really slap me?! "How dare you! You just have to keep pushing the girl don't you! god damn it!" she yells at me and I was to stunned because she just hit me. "I.... Im sorry.." I finally say and I walk away knowing she isn't going to help me. "Try her bed room make sure to look in the shower that's were she does her thinking." she yells over the music to me I turn back and thank her then take off running taking off my clothes and putting them in my mouth. I changing into my sold black wolf and run as fast and hard as I can.

Hurry and Change back into my human form and through on my boxers not carding about the rest of my clothes. I get to her room and try to come in but the door is locked I start to panic a little. "Lilly baby please open the door." I say in the calmest voice that I can muster up. that's when I hear her fall down in the shower. panic and fear takes over my body. Braking down the door and running to the bathroom door seeing she forgot to lock this one I see empty pill bottles laying on the floor and the counter. I look over at my unconscious mate that's now laying in the shower I put her in between my legs and put her head down by her knees. I stick my finger down her throat making her puke up the pill her body keeps puking them up as I hold her. I realize what I have done. I've broken the person who means the world to me. I won't let anything happen to her I need her I will always love her.

She stops throwing the pills up and I think their all out of her system now. I pick her up and strip her of her wet clothes and wrap her I a towel. I dry off her hair a little before I put her into her bed. I run to my room and take off my wet clothes and only out on a pair of sweat pants and run back to her. I crawl into her bed and hold her tight to my body. "I will never leave you again. I love you Lilly." I whisper in her ear before falling asleep knowing she didn't hear me but saying it still felt good.

[im sorry if it was to short but I hope you enjoyed (: I might update later to night we shall see! bye bye for now my lovelies]