New luna

-Hello my lovelies so sorry I didn't write in the last couple of nights I wasn't in the greatest of moods and I have been very busy... but so many reads and I love ur comments makes me extremely happy (: for all my followers thank u (: I love u all heehee. I love all my readers. lol so enjoy my story and that u for reading. VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW please lol-

Lilly's pov

I woke up in Jaces office. I was laying on Jace and Jace is laying on the couch. I move his hands slowly off of me making sure not to wake him. I grab his shirt and my panties and slide them on.

I head down to the kitchen to see Leanne, Jaci and Shay all at the kitchen table with huge smiles plastered on their faces. "why are you guys looking at me like that? stop it it's creepy!" I say before turning my head. "Awe what's wrong luna?" Leanne asks making luna louder then giving me an evil smile. I give her a death stair and then ever one bust up laughing. "Shush you going to wake him up!" I say quietly yelling at them. When I feel strong arms wrap around my waist pulling me in. I loved the electric sparks that filled my body.

"Well good morning ms. luna." he chuckled into my ear. "Good morning mr. alpha." I smile and hug him when I hear my friends gagging behind us. "Oh shush don't be bitter." I snicker at them and they all laugh. "Oh we are only kidding Lilly, don't take it to heart." Shayla says (shayla is Shay). I roll my eyes and walk to the fringe. "Do you want anything?" I ask Jace and he smiles "I will stick with cereal." really he doesn't believe I can cook that's rude! fine ill prove it to him. "okay you do that." I say and get everything out. I start to cook bacon, pancakes, eggs, and hash browns with toast.

"Damn that smells good." Jace says looking at my food. "Yeah nice try u thought I wasn't going to be a good cook so u don't get any. jerk." I say and roll my eyes taking a big bite. "awe come on babe, just a bite." Awe his puppy dog eyes are to cute. "fine." I hand him my plate and he eats the rest. "wow I thought u said one bite not all my food!" I say and give him the 'your a jerk look' "Sorry princess but I'm a my wolf u should have known better then to let me have a bite i will eat it all." he said with a devilish grin. I playfully slap his arm before washing the dishes.

"By the way love, go get ready we are going to have another pack joining us. they were mostly wiped out by rouges. they where pretty small to begin with. there's about 120 wolfs join our pack tonight, and there alpha was killed and so was there luna so they are going to be a bit jumpy, so will you help me calm them down and help them feel at home?" He can't be serious, right? about 120 more wolves that I have to help lead. there is already about 509 of them now there's going to be 629, I can't believe this.

"Um baby I don't know if i can do this hole help run a pack thing! I mean what if I mess up or they don't like me!" I start panicking and he wraps his arms around me and I breath in his scent helping me calm down a little.

"Baby don't worry you will do just fine." He said while stroking my head trying to calm me. which worked by the way.

"Are you sure?" I looked up at him with and uneasy face. I m scared out of my mind I'm already going to get introduced as the new luna any day and now in front of 120 more wolves. I'm so scared to mess up but as long as he in by my side I will be okay.

"Yes love I will be there to help you as will you for me." he said smiling and gave me a kiss. I had hardly noticed that my friends have even left the room. eh whatever I guess, time to go get ready!

-Shaylas pov-

It been a couple hours cense I are breakfast and I was in my room taking a shower when alpha Jace mind linked everyone that another pack will be joining us today around 1 in the afternoon. I checked my phone and noticed I only had one hour to get read. It should be enough time but I have to look good because well I am one of the Luna's best friends.

I finished up in the shower and jumped out and hurried am to dry off. I picked of a bright blue Victoria Secrets push up bra and making panties. I then went into my walk in closet and found my favorite light blue faded skinny jeans, a lose fitting white tank top that showed my bell button and a light blue professional jacket. My birthday was to weeks ago and I'm now 16 and I haven't found my mate yet. I've been around every inmates wolf in our pack I'm beginning to lose all hope in finding my soul mate...

I run into my bathroom and apply a little eyeliner on top and bottom and a little mascara as well. I put on white eye shadow to make my eyes pop a little but more. I blow dry my hair letting my natural curls flow down. I pull on my favorite white vans and look at my phone. 1:20 oh shit I'm late! I hurry and start running down the stairs when I smell the most amazing scent in my whole like! it smell like mangos, watermelon, and rain. sounds like a weird combo but trust me is amazing!

I stop in my tracks and start to follow the scent. I start to run because the scent is getting strong and my wolf is going crazy screaming MATE! MY MATE! WE FOUND OUR MATE! I tried to calm her down but I was just as happy as she was! I stop in a big room full of people "MINE!" I hear someone growl then I feel tingles shoot threw my body! oh my god my mate is touching me! HOLY SHIT I HAVE A MATE! I turn in his arms and look up into the most beautiful blue eyes that I have ever seen. they look like blue crystals and the sparkle even. he has nice pink full lip that I couldn't wait to feel and he had a scruffy chin. he had dram brown messy hair hair.

"Do u like what you see dear?" he said braking me out if my love spell. i blushed a dark red and looked away. "Ik sorry I couldn't help it your very attractive." I say in a shy voice. oh great I probably weirded him out way to go Shay and start to tell at my self in my head.

"Well your not so bad your self. what's your name?" I looked up at him with a big smile on my face. "My name is shayla but my friends call me Shay you can too if you would like." I say starting to blush again. he gives me a deep sexy chuckle that sends a shiver up my spine. "well Shay do u accept me Harry as you mate?" He is seriously asking m e that of corse I do! "Yes if corse I do" next thing I know his beautiful pink lips are pressed to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I didn't want that kiss to end.

-Jaci pov-

I was walking around with my mate Sam. he was third in command so he had to help the new pack members get used to the pack house and feel welcome. I was just a tag along. me and Sam have been mates for 4 month almost. We hid it for 2 months because we didn't know each other well at all. now that I've been with him and seen how he is with everyone I know the the moon goddess was right. he is my soul mate.

Sam has shaggy brown hair and brown eyes with fireworks of gold and green in them. When his wolf starts to take over the gold in his eyes start to glow and it's beautiful. I sometimes make him mad just to see it happen. I don't have to do much to calm him down so it fine. he is also tall and well built. He has and even tan and it makes the gold stand out even more. He treats me very nicely. if I ask for anything he will find a way to do it. I love him. but he hasn't marked me yet. we are taking things slower then most wolves, but, I do love him.

-Leanne's pov-

My birthday is tomorrow so I'm not able to find my mate yet. I can wait tho. I don't need a man right now any way, I can take care if my self! every wolf that I know is crazy about finding their mates. I'm not one of them. am I happy when someone finds their mate? yes I am I'm very happy for them, but I also see some wolves go crazy from losing their mates or from having their mate reject them. I don't want that to happen to me. besides I've been in love with Jace's bata cense I was little. Luke and I were very close friends growing up. not close like me and Lilly are but we were closer then any one else. then came along Jace and then Luke didn't talk to me as much.

Luke and I talked during school but once we hit high school we didn't talk anymore. I look at him from time to time in the halls but even tho we don't talk, I still love him and I can't shake it off. I never have done anything about it because when he finds a mate I don't want to be hurt. Oh well he will fined his mate and I will most likely find mine and we will live on.

I was walking back to my bed room when I seen Luke kissing a girl when she turned her head facing my direction I seen who it was and it broke my heart. Luke was kissing Nicki... of corse out of everyone it's Nicki. she looked my direction and and evil smile went across her face. she knew I had a thing for him that's why she was doing it... I have so much anger for that girl to where I could kill her...

I know he isn't my mate but I love him... I will always love him...

-HEYYY OKAY sooo I added a pov for all the people that I think I the most important lol but I hope u enjoyed. the next chapter is mostly going to be about Leanne and Luke don't worry Lilly and Jace will be written about too but I want to get more of he friends stories in there as well. THANK YOU for reading and please COMMENT, VOTE, and FOLLOW ME (; -