World goes black

[HIII lovelies thank you all sooo so much for all the wonderful comments you all made me want to keep writing I'm going to make this last just a bit longer don't worry the plan will be in motion! Please enjoy!
Vote ,comment if you want u can even message me, also feel free to follow me lol]

Lilly's pov

I lay on the floor crying so hard I can't breath. So much pain all over my body. I look over at Jake'a lifeless body I cry harder and harder. Jake wasn't a bad guy he died because he loved me because he went crazy that I wasn't his mate. I crawl over to him but I couldn't get close to him bc I was chained. "I'm so sorry." I whisper to him even though he is gone..

The pain became unbearable and I start to close my eyes. I try so hard to stay awake.

I hear someone barge into the room I tried so hard to open my eyes. "LILLY! Oh my god! Lilly please open your eyes please..." It's James he lifts me up and put me into the bed. I scream in pain as he touched my sides. 'shit.' I thought to my self 'the motherfucker broke my ribes.' I finally open my eyes and look at James. He sees that my eyes are open and I seen so much sadness anger and relief. "Lilly you have to stay awake I'm going to get this chain off of you! I need to get you to safety. I got my sister out... I ran into someone who is from your pack. He jumped me trying to find out information about you. I told him where we are he is going to get your mate and set up the army it's time to set us all free Lilly!" I smiled at him but my eyes started to close again. "Lilly no keep your eyes open look at me stay with me! You can't go to sleep!" he yelled I tried to keep fighting the tiredness. He started I you move a bunch of keys trying to find the right one. "James." I managed to say. "Yes dear?" he gave me a small smile. "If I can't stay awake and I die..." He interrupts me "Lilly your strong your not going to die your not going to fall asleep!" he said trying to find the key faster. i gave him a small smile "tell Jace I love him okay? promise me?" he looked at me as if I just broke his heart in two.. "I'm not going to promise you anything Lilly because your going to tell him when he gets here okay? I won't take a no for an answer!" I give him a sweet smile. " thank you, for everything." tears start to slip out of my eyes again and the tears finally slip from his eyes as well. "thank you Lilly. Without you me and my sister would probably die in this place. I made you a promise I won't let you die here!" he said and went back to finding the key.

"I GOT IT!" He says. the chain falls off and I already feel my body starting to get stronger. I smile widely at him "Good job." he wraps his arms around me and I flinch in pain but hug him back when I hear a loud growl. I turn my head to see Jace looking at us with anger, hurt, and relief. "JACE!" I say and try to get up but fail epically and scream in pain. He runs to me and places his hand under my head. "Baby be careful! what happened to you!' WHO DID THIS!?" He yells. I look at him sadly "Lets just say I wasn't very good at picking guys before you." I down at the ground ashamed. I feel then sparks all over my body making me feel calm.

Jaces pov

I see Jake the guy that was all over Lilly at the parties lifeless body. I look over to see my mate in some other mans arm! Epic bullshit! "JACE!" she yelled and tried to get up and come to me but just feel back down in pain. I felt her pain run through me and I tried not to show it. Baby be careful! what happened to you!' WHO DID THIS!?" I yelled. I felt all of her pain I was breaking my wolf was going crazy on the way here. I tried to get here faster but failed. I failed her again. She looked at the floor shamefully "Lets just say I wasn't very good at picking guys before you." I held in the growl that wanted to escape my lips. So much anger filled me! I want to kill this mothefucker! It was an ex that did this to her! I can tell it's not the first time he beat her down by the way she looked so ashamed of herself. I moved my lips down to hers I whispered "I love you so much, I'm so sorry baby I failed you. I'm here now though." I was so close to her lips the brushed each time I spoke. I laid them gently to hers giving her a sweet loving filled kiss.

I pulled away and seen that James was looking away from us at the ground and I could tell by his facial expression seeing us kiss hurt him. A part of me wanted to beat him to a pulp because he likes my mate but another part of me felt sorry and grateful to him for taking care of my mate when I couldn't.

She sighed as I lifted her from the ground. I mind linked me army to stand guard as I get her out of here. "where is he now?" I asked the man that took care of my mate. "He just left told me to stay guard that he has unfinished business." he looked at me and I could tell that he was telling me the truth. I nodded to him then I felt Lilly go tense "He is going to the attack the pack!" she yelled and tried to get out of my hold but I held her closer. "stop struggling your injured there is nothing you can do the best thing to do now is get you to the hospital I will handle him my love. He isn't going to get away with this." I say with so much anger in my voice. She looked at me and nodded "fine but not alone you won't." she pushed her self out of my arms "I can walk from her." I tried to refuse what she said but each time I tried to take her in my arms she would just struggle harder and hurt herself more. She's so damn hardheaded!

I could still feel her pain through the bond but she did a good job hiding it. I must say I'm quite proud of my little mate. She has proven me wrong so many times I thought she couldn't do something she has done it. She makes the perfect luna I was so wrong about her. I love her I was so scared to lose her and I'm so grateful I still have her.

(Totally know I kinda made him sound a bit girly but shoot I wish a guy would act like this towards me xD don't judge)

James pov

I'm so stupid... why did seeing them kiss like that hurt? I couldn't have fallen for her... She has a mate for cryin out out! Ugh I messed up.

I was so scared that I hadn't gotten to her in time! My heart was pounding so fast. Tom shall pay for what he has done to her! I will kill him if I see him I don't care if he is stronger then me I will fight to the death. He killed my parents, in slaved my sister and I, he beat me, now he almost killed this poor innocent woman who was just trying to be happy for once! I will end his life if I get the chance!

[okay okay don't freak I know I totally left on another cliff hanger but it's such a good cliff hanger! I could resist c: it's also kinda short and not a fight YET!!! See I'm having a battles in my head but I can't choose witch one to go with UGH soooo hard!!!!!! but I hope you enjoyed heehee]