The babies

[i just haven't had the time to write I'm sorry everyone! I hope this chapter can make it up to you I'll try my hardest on it I'm so so so sorry! I love you all that you for reading! enjoy lovelies]

~Toms pov (short)~

Walking around the house trying to decide my next move. Show up there and kill them? Kill Jace and take Lilly who is mine? Whatever happens happens I suppose. Time to get what's mine and show her how worthless she is.

~Lilly's pov~

Kaylee and Xavier have been sleeping in our room. Jace and I couldn't put them in a different room, to afraid of what might happen if we do.

Seeing Jace with the kids is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. He's so happy looking at them. Holding them and bouncing them around. Even to my surprise he is helping with changing them. I feel sorry for my mom bc she had to change me and that's a smelly job to do.

We haven't had any problems with Tom yet it's been 8 months. We have learned not to get comfortable with everything just yet. Jace's family is back from the world trip to hear about what has gone on. They took it rather well. His mother is having a blast buying the babies clothes and dressing them up for pictures. Xavier was the first one to talk but Kaylee was the first one to walk. Jace feels that it's only fair to let them decide which on will become alpha when it's time. I on the other hand don't think that's such a good idea but I will do as he wishes.

Jace has been more then perfect with the babies but I can't help but shake this feeling that some how something very wrong is about to happen.

"Jace can we talk please?" I ask walking into his office. "Yeah baby, what's wrong?" I stared at him thinking of everything we have been through, thinking about everything yet to happen. Losing myself in thought I didn't even realize he had gotten up or even gotten close to me. Wrapping his arms around me pulling me close. "I know love, I know. I'm worried to and I'm trying my best to stay calm. My wolf is itching to get out and find him and rip him to shreds! But I can't lose it." he looks down at me "for both of us." I nod my head understanding his every word. "We have to stay positive that nothing will happen." I cuddle into his chest enjoying the moment.

As the day went on, Jace was in his office and dealing with the pack, I was cleaning cooking for the pack and taking care of Kaylee and Xavier. They were full of energy running around in their little walkers, making sure to run everyone's feet over as much as possible. They're growing a lot faster then I thought they would. Kaylee is trying to talk already. Their smiles make my world feel calmer.

The day seemed to go by so fast next thing you know I'm getting them ready for bed. I tuck them in and lock everything up before leaving the room. I kiss them good night and head down te the kitchen to clean up the huge mess made from dinner. Leanne, Shay, and Jaci are already to help me get the job done quicker.

*BANG BANG BANG* I heard coming from up in my room. Panic, fear, sadness all sink in at the same time. I run up the stairs as fast as I can with the girls following be hind me. I kick open the door and look around. the windows are open and the closer door is slamming around. I go over to Kaylee and Xavier to see if their. My heart hits the floor "No no no no, please god no." tears stream down my face my heart breaking into a million and one prices. Shay walks over and warps her arms around me "Leanne go get Jace hurry." she says but it's all just mumbling in my head. Tears falling so fast I can't even breath. I pick up Xavier my baby boy who is still breathing and a life. I check him over seeing nothing happened to him, he is fine. I hold him so close trying to calm down as Shay tells me to breath.

"Shhhh Lilly it will all be okay Leanne is getting Jace he'll be here soon. You have to breath and stay calm or I'm going to have to take Xavier. You can't be like this and hold him at the same time." I look at her in the eyes growling at her for even thinking about touching my son but knowing she's right. I breath trying to at least.

Jace comes running into the room looking at me then Xavier, to only be left looking around for Kaylee. I mange to sob out "He took her."