chapter 1. promises and moving in

Aphmau's POV
~~~~~×~~~~~
I woke up to the sound of yelling. Why do Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan always get into fights?
The answer is: I don't know.
Most of the time I like to sleep in. But there is packing to do. After all, this apartment is getting small with the three of us.
I open the door to my room. "Can you guys not argue this early I'm the morning?!" I yelled. "Sorry Aphmau~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan said.
"Just get packing. Both of you."
"Fine..." Katelyn said.
I head downstairs to get some breakfast. I yawned and then heard a knock at the door.
I get up and head to the door and open it to see Garroth, Dante, and Laurance standing there.
"Hey Aphmau" Garroth said.
"Hi guys, what's up?" I said, smiling.
"We thought you would need help packing.." Dante said.
"How did you know we were packing?" I looked nervous.
"Its hard not to when Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan are arguing." Garroth says, Laurance and Dante nod.
"Well, come in then.." I open the door wider for them to come in.

~time skip to the day of moving ~

I didn't want to let the apartment go. So many things happened there. Like when I got my cat. Or when we had that party.. But we had to move out because it was small. I heard that the new house is HUGE.. It is almost Thanksgiving and I want a bigger house so more people can come over.

As I picked up the last of the boxes a tear rolled down my cheek. I didn't want to go.
But I had to.

I put the last box in my car and drove to the new house.

~Time skip~

Turns out some other people were moving in too.
I go outside and head over to the other house with the moving van.
"Hey! I saw your moving van and--" I paused as the first one turned around and it was Garroth.. I immediately hugged him "why are you guys here?" I asked. "We wanted to be closer to you girls so we can still hang out since the apartment is small."
'All the rooms were small. Especially living with two other people.' I thought.
~~~~
Katelyn's POV
~~~~~~~
I wonder where Travis is. I haven't seen him in a while. I hope he is okay.. I love him. And I know he loves me.
I wonder where he is, since he lived right next door..
I just really hope he is okay..

Aphmau's POV
~~~~~×~~~~~
There was a knock on the door. I wonder who it could be.
I opened the door.
A tall(ish) guy with black hair was standing there.
"Hello, welcome to the neighborhood, I am Za-" he paused. "What are you doing here?!" He yelled. "Well that's not nice of you either, Zane. Why are you here anyway?" I replied.
"I am the head of the community watch." He said and I laughed. "YOU?! The head of the community watch?! Hahahah!"
He got mad and left. I blushed a little. He was kinda cute.. I mean.. I knew him since I was little.. Hmm.. I wonder how much he has changed..

TO BE CONTINUED....