Ch. 2 Thanksgiving party

Aphmau's POV
~~
I got up to Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan arguing again.. What a brilliant way to wake up, right??
I go downstairs and see what they are arguing about.
"Kawaii~Chan wants to make the dinner Katelyn~Sama!!!" Kawaii~Chan yells
"But I at least want to make one thing!!" Katelyn screams.
Ugh.. Can they ever stop?
"Enough you two!" I finally yell after watching them argue for ten minutes.

~time skip to making food for the dinner brought to u by LAZINESS~

"Girls!! Its time to start making the food!" I yelled up the stairs. "Coming Aphmau~Senpai!!" Kawaii~Chan said. "Do I have to help?" Katelyn sounded bored. "Yes, Katelyn, you do." I said. She sighs.

I get out the materials I needed..
Like the Ham, cheese, eggs, seasonings.
I got out the right pan (or whatever you use for ham)

I sighed while Kawaii~Chan made the sweets.
I finished seasoning the ham and put it in the oven.
I decided to invite people over.
Hmm.. Who to invite...
I took out my phone started asking people if they wanted to come to the Thanksgiving party.
Cadenza, Zane, Aaron, Garroth, Travis, Dante, Vylad, Lucinda, and Laurance all said they would come. I have hope for Zane even if he is antisocial.
I put my phone down and turned on the tv and started to watch Black Butler.
•half hour time skip brought to you by Ciel x Sebastian ship•
I heard the oven buzzer go off so I head to the oven and grab my oven mitts and take the ham out of the oven. I also need to make other food, but what is there to make.. I could make a fruit salad.. Or just a vege-plate.. Oh well.. The guests should be arriving soon anyway.
I heard the doorbell ring and Ross appeared in front of it. (Yes, they are here too!!!)
"Hi Jess!" Said Ross.
"Um.. Hi Ross.. Isn't Max suppose to be with you?"
"Yes, but he was distracted by Undertale things..."
"Oh, I see.. Come in and relax, people still need to arrive."
Suddenly, out of nowhere Max came running in the door right before I closed it. "SIR BUTT BUTT IS HERE!!" yelled Max. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to my room. I looked through my window and saw Zane walking over to my house. I quickly changed my clothes into a cute dress,
High heels, and braided my hair in a Katniss-style braid.
I opened my bedroom door to find more people in the living room. "Welcome, everyone!" I said, standing on the balcony thing that looks down on the living room. "I am glad for you all to be here, let the feasts begin!" I said, happily. I noticed Zane sitting alone in a corner when I went downstairs. I walked over to him and smile. "Hi, Zane" I greeted him. He glared when he looked up at me.. I forgot he was kinda evil. "I noticed you sitting alone, so here I am!" I smiled more. He just looked back down at the floor. "Now, Zane~" I had said in a weird way..
"Its not fun to be by yourself. Wanna at least eat something?" I asked him. He nodded. "What do you want?"
"Just a cupcake.." He said, his voice sounds so evil. I walked to the kitchen where a tower of my famous cupcakes were. 

I walk back to Zane with two cupcakes, one for him and I.

~time skip due to laziness~

I had taken a nap.. For how long? I look at the time.. 7:45?!?! It was only 2:30 when I fell asleep.. I remember being downstairs.. Then I saw Zane come in and check on me.. I realized I wasn't at my house... I was in Zane's room. I looked at him. "W-where am I?" I asked.
"My house." He replied, smirking.
"How did I get here? Why am I here? What about the party??" I had many more questions.. So little time..
"I carried you here, Aph.. You do look cute when you sleep.. You are here because at the party it is too loud. The party is still going." He looked out the window. "Seems that Cadenza had to leave. So did Laurance." He smiles. I blush a bit. "But couldn't you just have taken me somewhere other than your house?" He smiles more. "Because, Aph, I like you"
"W-what?!? Y-you do?!?" I look scared.
"Yes.. I have since we met when we were little.."
"Oh..."
Suddenly, he leans in, kissing me.
I blush.
"Your so cute when you blush." He said. I smiled.
"Can we go back to the party now?"
"Sure." He smiles and takes my hand and we walk back to the house.
As soon as we walk into my house I heard my favorite song on.

Space unicorn,
Soaring through the stars,
Delivering the rainbows all around the world,

Space unicorn,
shining in the night,
Smiles and hugs forever,
All around the world,

So pure of heart,
And strong at mind,
So true of aim with his marshmallow laser,
Marshmallow laser,

Space unicorn,
Soaring in the stars,
Delivering the rainbows,

Delivering the rainbows all around the world,
All around the world,
(Sorry, I had to lmao.)

Just then Jin appears out of nowhere and started randomly dancing. I stand there in the doorway, looking for Celeste. Just then, Zane walks over to Garroth and Vylad, I roll my eyes, and go upstairs. I noticed Travis ate all of my tacos..
Katelyn just stood there, watching Lucinda turn Aaron into a dog and ran around the house with Celeste. They looked so happy, but the potion only lasted for a few minutes. Zane and I stood there in the kitchen eating cupcakes.
"Wanna go upstairs to my room?" I asked him.
"Sure" he replied. We went upstairs and I opened the door to my room and walked inside, then closed it behind Zane.
"Do you still like ponies, Zane?" I asked him.
"Yes, Aph.." He replied, shyly.
I grabbed the big container of pony figurines from under my bed.
"You have a rare Pinky Cake?!?" Zane yelled, I just giggled. "Yes, Zane." I replied. He must be so jealous of me. I really do like Zane, though.
~time skip due to more laziness + school~
I yawned and looked at the time. The party was over. It was almost 10:30..
"Zane?" I said, curiously.
"Yes, Aph?" He replied.
"If you want, you can stay over.. Or I can come to your house...."
"But Aph, we aren't even dating... Yet.." He has said.. It was true...
"And..?" I asked.
"I-I would like to ask you on a date, Aph.."
"Sure! But when?" I asked.
"Tomorrow, around 7:30?"
"Sure! I wont be busy by then!"
I got together my things, like my Flairity plush, pajamas, blanket and walk over to Zane's.
~time skip due to time~
It was around 12 in the morning, I had a nightmare. As Lady Irene in my past, they all come true. My friends and family are in trouble. I layed
there, in the bed of Zane's guest room, which was basically empty, slowly drifting asleep. Zane came into the room to check on me a few times. I love him, and he loves me.

~~to be continued..~~