Ch. 4. secret message from Yoosung★

Aphmau's POV.

I had fallen back asleep, but I couldn't help myself by staying awake.

Zane was at work..

I grabbed my phone and opened Mystic Messenger. I had 3 texts and a missed call.I looked at the messages first. Oh no, Seven texted me that Yoosung was not there. I got worried. Then I got a message from Yoosung saying; ' I'm coming to save you, Jess. ' 
I looked at the time. I know this isn't real. 

But my name on Mystic Messenger was not Jess, it was Phoenix~Chan..

"How do you know me?"

"Magic" he said.

I was scared. What is going to happen?

I looked at my phone and I got another text from Seven. "Yoosung was at my house, then poof. He's gone. He might be heading over there to you.. Be careful." 

"Ok, I will make sure he is safe.." I managed to type.

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

"Jess? You there?"

It was Yoosung.. He opened the door and hugged me.

"I'm happy I am here, Jess. Now I can protect you, forever~"

"U-um Yoosung... I have a boyfriend.. he's at work.."

Yoosung frowned.

"But I came all the way over here just to tell you I love you, Jess." I managed to smile weakly.

I heard a car door slam.. Oh shit! I thought

"You have to go, Yoosung."

"No." he refused to leave.. I am in so much trouble....

Zane walked into the room.

"what the hell is going on here?!" he yelled.

What do I do?! Yoosung looked scared..

"N-nothing. Just talking to Yoosung." I said.

Zane glares at Yoosung

"why are YOU here?!" He yells, Yoosung gets mad and I saw it in his eyes.

"because Aph is in danger." he manages to say, still with the look of fear in his eyes while staring at Zane.

Why.. Why me..

Zane, Yoosung and I go to Ihop and get things to eat.

I really was hungry. Yoosung got a hamburger, Zane got sushi, and I got a salad.

I wish nothing ever happened. I don't EVER want to lose Zane.

He is always mine and always will be, even if Yoosung tries to take me from him. I won't let him do that, though.

~~~~

To be continued~

~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry to keep you waiting so long! Lol, like I said in my other story, Random Moments with Maxine, my phone was broken a few days after the laptop broke (the one I used to write that) and I am not able to think of anything to write. I am actually in the process of writing a new story, and I do not know what to call it. Please comment or message me (or hit me up on xbox360/instagram @Yanderewolf143)

I love you all ♥

(btw, sorry I might not upload again in a while, serious writers' block.)