BLM

I know a lot of you have heard about the recent shootings that have hit home to a lot. Yes, it's very sad and makes a lot of us fear for our lives. Our brothers, fathers, friends, and family's lives. To know that the world is not safe, and has never been safe for people of color. I'm scared for what the future holds for us all. Cops are getting away with straight up murder, we have them on recordings, we all see the damage they have done and yet the still get away with it. This is very sickening. Yes, all lives matter. We all get that, but right now it's racial profiling that's going on in this cruel world and it's taking out the black community one by one, two by two, and three by three. When will they stop killing us? They're supposed to protective and serve. Yes, I know it's not all cops. Not all cops are bad, not all cops are like that. But I'm not talking about those cops now am I? I'm talking about the cops who are killing us. My fellow brothers, sisters, friends and family stay safe. Don't forget to say I love you to your family and friends when you walk out of the door, because you never know if you'll ever make it back in. You're very much loved and appreciated.
~~Anthony Nuñez was shot and killed on the 4th of July. RIP to you too you won't go un noticed. Prayers to all the victims family's. Prayers to the deceased that never got to say goodbye to their loved ones. Prayers to the cops who call themselves police officers who wake up every morning thinking they did nothing wrong, putting on their uniforms to "protect and serve." We all know what you did. You'll be living with murder on your hands. 6 times. 6 times he was shot. He couldn't even move his arms. How was he in some way being harmful?
Then the other. Shot in his own car. Four to five times he was shot. Isn't that something. And the sad part about all of this is, is that it isn't the first time it's happened; and it probably won't be the last. Enough is enough. Wake up America. They're killing us.
RIP Alton Sterling Philando Castile and Anthony Nuñez. May your deaths never go unnoticed. ✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿